569 replies to this topic

#561 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:01 PM

I really want to think 'Hmmm. Trump calls Kellyanne on the carpet for not telling him about Bob Woodward ... next day there's an anon. op-ed. Hmmm.'.
No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#562 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,773 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:47 AM

I'm guessing Maddus or Coats.

TREASON!!

noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

• Bj1 likes this

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#563 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,707 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 10:13 AM

I abhor the movie being planned to come out in the future right now.

• Bj1 likes this

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#564 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,976 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:38 PM

Oh the irony. . .IT BURNS  :haha:   :haha:   :haha:

Attached Images

• Dmk9GYUUwAUE9de.jpg

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#565 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,773 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 03:25 PM

“I think Peurto Rico was an incredible, unsung success and probably the best disaster response in history”.... 2975 dead. The fucking “stupid and sad” superlatives that continually come out of this guys face are so disgraceful. I’m so tired of it.

Some encouraging polls coming out these days, I hope they tanslate. Mitch is even questioning keeping the Senate now... that would be awesome. First off impeach that lying BK, if he’s been confirmed, and refuse to have a hearing for a new justice for two years due to a crazy President who is an unindicted co-conspirator just to start with. Let Mueller deliver his report(s) to Congress and do whatever is needed to undo that tax cut which will start to hurt in 2020, solidify Obamacare, put back climate change regulations (vote science denier and shadow president Pence out - like what likely would have happened to him in Indiana after the damage he did), try and repair the damage done to immigrant families, start to restore America’s reputation in the world and finally... LOCK HIM UP.

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#566 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 04:24 PM

Tyler, I think that's a good start but it doesn't go far enough to fix the years of damage that have been done.  Voting laws need to be changed in a big way.  District lines need to be re-drawn to represent everyone, not just one party.  The electoral college didn't do their job last election, and have proved their obsolescence.  The popular vote needs to be what counts.  The Supreme Court needs to be cut to 7 justices, with the two newest gone.  Medicare needs to cover everyone - stop playing with healthcare and just do it.  Executive salaries need to be capped at 10 times the lowest wage paid to their workers.  The IRS needs to start doing the job of redistributing wealth again so normal people can afford housing, transportation, and food.  Public colleges need to be free to U.S. citizens as long as a minimal gpa is maintained.  The school systems need to be nationalized, well funded, and teachers need to be paid a decent wage.  And Brett needs to get free horchata any time he wants it!!!

Yeah.  Horchata.  Any freakin' time.

#567 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,707 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:24 PM

The damage to my attitude regarding the Republican party will EVER be repaired. Maybe my daughter may have a little more hope but I seriously doubt it.

• Bj1 likes this

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#568 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,761 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:05 PM

I'm not sure that i will ever trust a Republican. I am not a member of either party, but their current behavior might make me go Democrat.

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#569 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:45 PM

https://twitter.com/...1855637505?s=20

Too funny!

#570 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,707 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 05:00 PM

^^and sad^^

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users