10103 replies to this topic

#31 LaRoux

LaRoux

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 05:40 PM

There are trees in Monta-Oming?BTW, had a very strange start to the day this morning. I usually sit at the PC and read the forum - to see how much rOss can talk to himself while the rest of the world is sleeping, well, except cat-nap-man - where was I, reading the forum in the morning with a cup of coffee (usually two). This morning the PC would not connect to the net. I turned it off. I turned it on. I turned it off again and unplugged all the connections to the modem. I went to the little boys room (nobody there) came back and plugged it all in again and powered up. Still no connection to the net. I was forced to play Spider Solitare while drinking coffee. <_< Finally got ready for work. Headed out the door and much to my surprise there was my phone line lying across the hood of my truck. I grabbed it, rolled it up and stuck it by the side of the house. Not only had it been yanked from the pole, but also from the side of the house. I headed toward work. The truck backed into the street, and the windows (electric) wouldn't go down. I noticed the radio was off. I figgeted with it, nothing. I couldn't believe a phone line, the lowest electrical current in the world, could possibly have shorted the electrical system in my truck. Then suddenly the radio started blasting and the windows went down by themselves. Must have played games with the fuses. I called the phone repair in work and forgot about it. As I pulled onto my street tonight, the Verizon truck was still there. An adorable guy with dark hair was packing up his tools. I floored the truck. As I got out, I was already asking what he thought could have pulled down the line. I explained I was on the PC, cruising the internet until at least 2am, then this morning this. He suggested a squirrel had bitten through it. Must have been a 200 pound squirrel to pull it out of the wall as well.

#32 ottawaian

ottawaian

Moving on .....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,584 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 05:49 PM

Maybe Tyler's trying to get you disconnected! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ottawaian ;) Or is Vinnie around?? :lol: :lol:
Ottawaian

Am I the still the first thing on your mind when you wake up......

#33 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 06:36 PM

I wouldn't put it past the Ty-boy to send a beaver out to chew threw the pole. But you got big squirrels up there?And no, Vinnie was already in bed.

#34 ottawaian

ottawaian

Moving on .....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,584 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 06:45 PM

Did he look like this?Ottawaian ;)

Attached Images

• Beaver_EatMe_600x300.png

Ottawaian

#35 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:56 AM

:typing: The street was narrow, there are plane trees on both sides of the street, its glorious as all the new leaves are coming out and the branches from each side of the street meet overhead. The whole street is like a canopy. It has been bare all winter, now new growth, spring time. There’s nothing more fabulous that brand new green leaves on big trees. For anyone who doesn’t know plain trees their like Oaks. This is where the RSA Club (Return Service Association) is that I pick up meals to deliver to old people. The RSA was flying the national flag. Seeing that Union Jack, deep blue with the Southern Cross stars on it, against a cloudless blue sky. Well I just felt all patriotic, I stood to attention and saluted the flag and sang the National anthem.Yeah right, but it was a beautiful morning.Only wish I had my camera with me I could have taken a photo for you all to see. The only worry now is if i go to all the expense and buy a new computer to post these scenic bliss type photo’s one of you photoshop forum plonkers will stick a cow in it.So is there any guarantee that my photo’s will not be tampered with? HmmmAnyway I’m going to see about having them incripped somehow, so that if you download them your computer will crash and $500.00 will be automatically deducted from your account and directly put in mine.Anyway on with my day. So I have to get serious about exercise. I joined a gym.Its the only way coz I have a problem with being conscientious And if I had the gear at home I know that after a week I wouldn’t use it.My goal is simple I just want to feel good and make sure my heart is well exercised. And if I can have a body like BB’s I’d be over the moon (check his profile pic, yum)At $18 dollars a week its not to bad.All their equipment appears to be flash and high tech.I have never been to a gym before.Yes I know just a little Kiwi kid I guess your thinking. Its true when you compare,next door to Australia at the top is Indonesia. That's where Bali is, has the terrorism there made news in the States or Europe?Its the second set of bombings there.To close to NZ for comfort.We shake in trepidation, by we I mean Ausses’s and NewZealanders. There is 240 Million Indonesians. 4 Million Kiwi’s.Unemployment is rife in Indonesia and now their biggest market, Tourism is fucked.I can hear those office workers in Brussels shaking in their boots from here as they await there new boss from England. Lets hope he hasn’t had a bad hair day on the day he arrives.Oh well I was going to tell you about my day but got a bit side tracked and now it’s bedie by’s time. And my b/f is getting impatiant and is waiting for me on the bed. Actually he’s looking a bit swollen in the face like he’s about to burst, wonder what that could mean?I’ll sweet talk him that always works. He’s a bit of a worry this one cos he never talks to me always seems to be in a huff. Come to think of it he never speaks, maybe he’s just shy, yeah thats it and English wouldn’t be his first language. I can tell because his skin a sort of pink colour.But he likes it when I rub my hands all over him coz he make this little squeeking sound.All Good ThingsrOssHow was your day Buddies?
Drawn into a tale like wasps to a picnic.

#36 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:48 AM

Lets hope he hasn’t had a bad hair day on the day he arrives.

Line of the day. :rofl: Luv it. If you and your Aussie counterparts were kind souls you would post pictures of your spring and summer to remind those of us entering the winter months that there is something to look forward to. And yes, Bali has made the state side news. Any act of terrorism makes our news, so we can be reminded as to why the idiot bush was put in office in the first place. Indonesia is a prime country for recruiting. Still I can't understand how someone would sign-up for such a thing. Dumb question. Over here they always say how many people were killed/injured, and then give a separate count of how many were Americans. Do other countries do this? Do not all those deaths count as a tragedy? Or just the ones from your respective homeland?

#37 ottawaian

ottawaian

Moving on .....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,584 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:53 AM

Yes I guess tradgedies from around the globe are on the news like never before. Technology --- isn't it wonderful, instant and CONSTANT reporting. The good thing is that actually some reporters do a really good job of reporting. It is the same in Canada, LaRoux, we tell of injured or dead totals and always the number of Canadians. I guess it always boils down to who it affects. In fact if there is someone from an area that has been injured or killed then the local news reports much more detail about it.So now that it is spring Ross we want some pictures and a description of a typical day, or an exciting day or any other kind of day.My days quickly become weeks and boy they have there ups and downs. Ok rommy you can jump on this one. I'm on the computer far too much but since I made an online registration for a conference live Monday at 9 am I have to monitor what is happening and help the people who don't read, and make sure our banking site is working as well. Had to increase the number of allowable transactions as sometimes a secratary registers for several people each individually and pays with the same credit card. Most times after the second one flags go off and transactions get denied because too many of the same transactions from the same site happening and they think it is fraud. Have to convince bankers and credit card companies that this is not the case at this time .... might have to redesign the system and I don't want to do that as it works well for 95% of the people. Ok so much for this. It's an absolutely beautiful day and has been for several days. It's mid to high 20's but will drop over the next few days and by Sunday we will be lucky to reach 2 degrees. ( That sounds like snow weather to me) Winter is comming but it can take as long as it likes as far as I'm concerned.Ottawaian ;)
Ottawaian

#38 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:10 PM

I can hear those office workers in Brussels shaking in their boots from here as they await there new boss from England. Lets hope he hasn’t had a bad hair day on the day he arrives.

And just what the heck is that supposed to mean? :huh: You make me sound like super-cunt from Hell :lol: :rolleyes:
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#39 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 08:26 PM

My days quickly become weeks and boy they have there ups and downs. Ok rommy you can jump on this one.

Whatever could you mean?........... :)
Peace.

#40 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:56 PM

I can hear those office workers in Brussels shaking in their boots from here as they await there new boss from England. Lets hope he hasn’t had a bad hair day on the day he arrives.

And just what the heck is that supposed to mean? :huh: You make me sound like super-cunt from Hell :lol: :rolleyes:

:o

Attached Images

• DodoHair.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users