2432 replies to this topic

#11 LaRoux

LaRoux

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 05:48 AM

Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer, who the hell gives a shit as long as you are still around to see it. I used to bitch about late fall and winter, until one year. Now I am just glad to be around to see the changes. BTW, Tyler, you could have just told me to mind my own business. :D

#12 ian

ian

Sweaters?....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 11:17 AM

Great pics of the grounds Tyler B) . Looked like a pretty spring day.Can't say the same here. We had 5 inches of snow on the ground yesterday. But thankfully it'll all be melted before the weekend is over. :rolleyes: The dinosaur slide looks wild! I'd like to see another picture after you get it painted.

Attached Images

• dinosaur3.gif

#13 ottawaian

ottawaian

Moving on .....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,584 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 11:26 AM

Tyler I saw a man leaving with a riding lawn mower last week when I went by He pulled right out in front of me so he was hard to miss. Did he cut your grass, actually it looked like the repair man who repairs engines, Garry.With 4 Acres and all that lawn I'd hate to cut it by anthing but a riding lawn mower.Ottawaian ;) I'm going to walk around and take pictures at the campground to show you guys what it looks like. I'll post some later.
Ottawaian

Am I the still the first thing on your mind when you wake up......

#14 belgian bloke

belgian bloke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,966 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 11:51 AM

Nice garden tyler... i'd kill for a place like that
Cool pics too tho i started to get a little anxious when i saw you were taking off you're sweater in the 2nd one...began to wonder where this would lead to..... :D

and i love tulips... we've got some in our garden...those ugly black ones unfortunately...but i don't take care of the garden so can't complain...

and roxy hun...

[/QUOTE]I'd probably be hanging from the dinosaur. Stop clapping BB!
[QUOTE]

why would i ridicule the kid in you? I'd probably be the first to go down that slide or hang next to you... i love slides....nearly as much as dancing teacups...

Attached Images

• 29.jpg

#15 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 01:02 PM

Yay! Mad Hatter's Tea Cups! :party1: Yay! Dino slides! :party1: Oh... sorry... wee bit carried away :rolleyes: What can I say?Tyler, I already guessed you had quite a bit of land around your house from previous pics, and now I know for sure. Beautiful place...I'd love to have something like that over here. Ok, not that our garden is small and we do have a few different sections, but still.Make sure you do your cabin though - would be really good for throwing parties and stuff. :fucking: (oops, wrong smilie)
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#16 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,716 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 06:30 PM

I don't think I've ever seen black tulips :unsure:

Otto, that was Mr.Mullen and yes indeed he was taking the mower for some work. The damn thing just keeps reving higher as if it's gonna take off, it's quite frightening :P He's waiting on a part then I'll get it back, hopefully next week. Had to borrow one for now.

The dinosaur slide looks wild! I'd like to see another picture after you get it painted.

Guess what I did today Ian :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#17 ottawaian

ottawaian

Moving on .....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,584 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 07:21 PM

TylerThe slide looks great except what are the rocks doing at the bottom of the slide. :blink: :blink: Those could do some serious damage and not just if you went down head first! :D :D Ottawaian ;)
Ottawaian

Am I the still the first thing on your mind when you wake up......

#18 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 08:04 PM

Tyler The slide looks great except what are the rocks doing at the bottom of the slide. :blink: :blink: Those could do some serious damage and not just if you went down head first! :D :D Ottawaian ;)

But it would give one a perfect reason to kiss the "boo-boo. :love3: Eww, wait. Don't kids usually use slides. What is this Neverland North? :blink: But it does look good. Very long tongue on that thing. :devilish: :rosslick:

I don't think I've ever seen black tulips  :unsure:

They are actually purple, but so dark they look almost black. I used to have a bunch of them mixed in with light pink, deep red, and bright yellow tulips. Really rather pretty. But they are expensive little buggers. They also got eaten by something. The only tulips left are about seven that line the front walk to the house. :angry:

#19 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 05:16 AM

I don't think I've ever seen black tulips   :unsure:

They are actually purple, but so dark they look almost black. I used to have a bunch of them mixed in with light pink, deep red, and bright yellow tulips. Really rather pretty. But they are expensive little buggers.

First of all, like the slide job. Looks a lot of fun now... and yes, I would like to go down on that thing :rolleyes: As for the tulips, here's one I took earlier on. There are a lot of variations and we've got a few of them in the garden, but I went for this pic cos otherwise I'd have to link them to my picture site or make a collage... and I don't really feel like all that work now. Besides, I have to paint someone's walls in a few seconds. :rolleyes: Anyway, I don't find them that expensive to be honest.

Attached Images

• black_tulp.jpg

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#20 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,716 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 11:29 AM

Those are odd looking. :blink: Would be good for cutting for a wine colored room.The rocks at the bottom of the slide were already there, I figure the previous owner put them there to stop kids from using it cause she was running a business, liability ya know. I was just too lazy to move them yesterday. :waves:That slide is higher than the pics probably make it look, it's actually a little scary climbing it's back. :unsure:

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users