221 replies to this topic

#1 LaRoux

LaRoux

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:18 AM

Originally opened (built) in 1921, the Caminito del Rey (King's little path) was closed in 2000 after someone fell and went boom. What fool would want to walk on this thing to begin with. :o

#2 boodie

boodie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:57 AM

:scared2: My God, I got queasy just watching that video. I wonder how many lives were lost in the construction of that monstrosity. (I think I'll skip lunch.)

#3 moondoggy

moondoggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:10 PM

Holy shit that made me so dizzy I could not watch it all. :scared5:
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it".

#4 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:34 PM

Exhilarating and beautiful! My adrenaline level is up and now I need a good fuck. Crap! Bad LaRoux! Bad! :)
No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#5 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,976 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:01 PM

just don't let OSHA anywhere near that!! :lol: :lol: To say nothing of the people who "enforce" the ADA :shocked: :shocked:
My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#6 Navy

Navy

Burgers anyone?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:46 PM

Oy! :blink: I am deathly afraid of heights - as much as I found it intriguing, it was also very uneasy to watch.
user posted image

You can play the game and you can act out the part, though you know it wasn't written for you . . . James Taylor

#7 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:27 PM

The first time I watched the video I was holding on to the sides of the chair. Being on the 10th floor of a building makes me queasy, this thing actually made me dizzy, but I had to watch it. It's in Spain, near a town called Malaga. It was originally built to create a connection between two water falls, Chorro Falls and Gaitanejo Falls, so workers could get back and forth. (I think I would have quit, forget early retirement) It is only one meter wide (3 feet) and over 200 meters (700 feet) above the river. As you can there is no hand rail. :scared2: Anyone see the guy with the lead attached to the wire running along the cliff? Supposedly it is now a big rock climbing attraction.

#8 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,773 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:35 PM

My garsh that video was something else. :scared2: Thanks for that LaRoux, good find. :)

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#9 bonito

bonito

I wish my butler looked like Tyler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:58 PM

Originally opened (built) in 1921, the Caminito del Rey (King's little path) was closed in 2000 after someone fell and went boom. What fool would want to walk on this thing to begin with. :o

Breathtaking, but hardly deadly, rox. If that bridge opend in 1921 and it took until 2000 for some moron to take a dive, it hardly seems proper that the bridge should be closed. More likely, they should simply post a sign: "All morons and klutzes should stay off the bridge."
God, please save me from Your followers.

#10 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 08:44 PM

Don't shoot the messenger!! :o geesh, would hate to be your secretary <_< I was so intrigued by this friggin thing that I read more and discovered a total of 4 people went for a ride off the edge. I also read that several million was set aside to repair the thing in 2006, but can't find anything about it ever being repaired. If I convince TylerRob to buy you a ticket to Spain, would you go check? maybe a one way ticket would suffice :rolleyes:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users