4728 replies to this topic

#11 Sunshine

Sunshine

my butler oogles tyler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,870 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 08:58 PM

Then there was the guy who loved nothing better than to sit at nearby bar for long evenings and get stoned with his cronies. But his wife was a social climber, and was prone to having her "ladies" in for bridge etc. This one night she didnt want him to be around embarrassing her, so she told him to stay out as late as he wished, just dont come in and make another scene.Well, he came in the back door a little early, as she was preparing tea and some delicate little sandwiches, and was infuriated at his early return home. "You keep your mouth shut, and go upstairs to bed" she told him. "Oh, relax,"says he, "I'll just take a cup of coffee, say good evening to the ladies, and I'll be gone." "Just keep your mouth shut," says she again.When she finally went back into the living room, all the ladies were gone, and he sat there alone. She 'flipped' and told him she was going to divorce him and take everything he had, but he said,"Wait a minute, you have to hear my side of the story.""I came in here, sat down, and said good evening to the ladies, and they carried on. One lady said she was having trouble with mice in her house, and another lady suggested she stuff their holes with steel wool, and all I said was, 'Who is going to hold their little legs while you do it?' "
COCK IS COCK WHETHER GAY, BI OR STR8!!

#12 Sunshine

Sunshine

my butler oogles tyler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,870 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 09:02 PM

:devilish:A Greek and Italian were sitting down one day debating who had the superior culture. The Greek says, "We have the Parthenon" The Italian says, "We have the Coliseum" The Greek says "We had great Mathematicians" The Italian says "We had the Roman Empire" and so on and so on. And then Greek Says: "We invented sex" The Italian says "That is true, but it was the Italians who introduced it to women." :devilish:

#13 Sunshine

Sunshine

my butler oogles tyler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,870 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 09:06 PM

A guy walking down the street sees a woman with perfect breasts. He says to her, "Hey miss, would you let me bite your breasts for 100 dollars? "Are you nuts?", she replies. And keeps walking away.He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does. "Would you let me bite your breasts for 1,000 dollars?" he asks again. "Listen sir, I'm not that kind of woman. Got it?"So the guy runs again around the next block and faces her again. "Would you let me bite your breasts just once for 10,000 dollars?" She thinks about it for a while and Hmmm 10,000 dollars, eh? "Ok, just once, but not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there." So they went to that alley and she takes off the blouse to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world. As soon as he sees them he jumps on them and starts caressing them, fondling them, kissing them, burying his face in them....but not biting. In the end the woman gets all annoyed and asks, "Are you gonna bite them or what?" "Nah", he replies. "Costs too much" typical man..................doesnt want to waste money! :lol:

#14 Sunshine

Sunshine

my butler oogles tyler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,870 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 09:09 PM

A woman gets on a city bus. She looks at the driver and holds up one hand; the driver holds up two hands. Next, the woman points up; the driver points down. Then, the woman grabs her breast; the driver grabs his crotch. Finally, the woman grabs her butt and gets off the bus. A curious passenger asked the bus driver what the odd motions were all about. The driver explained, "The woman is a deaf-mute. She asked me if a bus ride is five cents, and I told her it was ten cents. Next, she asked if the bus was going uptown, and I told her it was going downtown. Then, she asked if the bus was going past the dairy, and I told her it was going past the ballpark." The passenger interjected, "Okay, but why did she grab her butt as she left the bus?" The driver continued, "She replied, 'Oh shit, I'm on the wrong bus'!" :rofl:

#15 Sunshine

Sunshine

my butler oogles tyler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,870 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 09:11 PM

:devilish: There was an old fellow named SkinnerWhose prick, his wife said, had grown thinner. But still, by and large, It would always dischargeOnce he could just get it in her.

#16 onefineguy

onefineguy

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 06:58 PM

i'm hungry ...

Attached Images

• perfect_snack.jpg

in a room where i do what i don't confess

#17 onefineguy

onefineguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 07:00 PM

A first-grade class comes in from recess, and the teacher asks a little girl what she did outside.“I played in the sandbox,” she says. “That’s good,” replies the teacher. “Go to the blackboard, and if you can write sand correctly, I’ll give you a cookie.” The girl gets her treat, and the teacher asks a boy wearing a turban what he did during recess. “I tried to play in the sandbox, but everyone threw rocks at me,” he says. “That’s blatant racial discrimination!” says the teacher. “And if you can write blatant racial discrimination on the board, you’ll get a cookie.”

#18 onefineguy

onefineguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 07:03 PM

another one for the office crowd http://www.officeslang.com/

#19 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 07:04 PM

“And if you can write blatant racial discrimination on the board, you’ll get a cookie.”

Oh that is just wrong ...................... but hysterical you kept posting and I had to come back and edit

Edited by LaRoux, 07 February 2005 - 07:05 PM.

#20 onefineguy

onefineguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 09:13 PM

bare-midriff season is just around the corner...

Attached Images

• noname.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users