12 replies to this topic

#1 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 03:36 PM

Been to Wimbledon and I think Lleyton will remember my visit for a long time to come :lol: :devilish:

Attached Images

• lleytonhewittoz2005034iu.jpg

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#2 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,816 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 03:52 PM

excellent pic :lol: Speaking of Wimbledon, what happened to your little champion dodo and BB? :rolleyes: :devilish: Sharapova and Federer seem unstoppable. B)

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#3 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 04:03 PM

If you mean Justine Henin, she's not *my* champion :rolleyes: And she was sent home in her first match (serves her right)As for Kim Clijsters, she lost against Davenport today <_< Was to be expected though...
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#4 Tyler

Tyler

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,816 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 04:07 PM

serves her right

:lol: :lol: serves her wrong

Yeah, I watched that match. Davenport is right on top of her game.

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#5 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 04:10 PM

She deserved to win. Haven't seen all of it, but she definitely was the best of the two. Oh well, better luck next time...

#6 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:51 PM

A couple great images...

rafael-nadal-fist.jpg

464779765a.jpg

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#7 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:15 PM

Someone's doing the happy dance in heaven! :love3: Miss you buddy.

Raonic upset Federer to face Murray in the Wimbledon final!

04s62millo1-486571.jpg

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#8 Tyler

Tyler

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,816 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:25 PM

Someone's doing the happy dance in heaven! :love3: Miss you buddy.

Indeed, he left his mark on me for life.

sig.jpg

#9 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 10:44 AM

Having a memorial party watching Canada's Raonic play his first Wimbledon final (losing with fairly good style and grace). Fun to watch with gourmet late breakfast! :)  :tennis:

#10 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:20 AM

Having a memorial party watching Canada's Raonic play his first Wimbledon final (losing with fairly good style and grace). Fun to watch with gourmet late breakfast! :)  :tennis:

When a grown man cries genuine gratitude and then meets with the Prince and Princess. WoW. Grats Andy. :love3:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users