Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,737 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:36 PM

wOw...no Happy New Year thread showing up in the search bar... hmmmm

Well...

54447aaf2c71e8c166e46be86d3e19b8.jpg

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#2 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,259 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:26 PM

Something to end 2016 with

and something to start 2017.  It's a nice day to start again.

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#3 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,737 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:03 PM

Something to end 2016 with

and something to start 2017.  It's a nice time to start again.

WONDERFUL selections. That Clapton tune always makes me misty and Billy makes me hard. :love3:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#4 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,771 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:29 PM

Happy new year boys!!!  :)  :party1:  :hugs:  :bananaskip:

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#5 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:42 AM

Best wishes to all in 2017. :hugs:

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#6 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,771 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:24 AM

Best wishes to all in 2017. :hugs:

You too oh webmaster!  :bowdown:  :lol:  :waves:  :rainbowbanana:

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#7 Navy

Navy

Burgers anyone?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:18 PM

Happy New Year everyone!  :)

"What kind of world do you want?

Think anything

Let's start at the start

Build a Masterpiece!

Be careful what you wish for . . . History Starts Now!"

user posted image

You can play the game and you can act out the part, though you know it wasn't written for you . . . James Taylor

#8 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,737 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:12 PM

I want Pastol to get well. :love3:

#9 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,801 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:25 PM

I want Pastol to get well. :love3:

Thank you Chad. That's very sweet of you.

The last hemoglobin count on me was 8.0. That was Dec. 24 following a bleeding episode and it's why they let me go home that day. I didn't believe it, but I didn't protest.  :devilbanana:

It was Christmas EVE!!! I just wanted to go home.

This morning I was in the infusion center (my daily dose of antibiotics for the Staph) and they drew blood. Hemoglobin was at 6.6. I knew it was low, but I really didn't think that low. I have antibodies so it takes hours on a good day to get blood for me. Today the Red Cross is on holiday hours so they were estimating late afternoon, early evening. So they let me go and will give me 2 units of blood tomorrow morning when I am there for the regular infusion. Only five more days of the antibiotics and I'll be done with that.

This sounds worse in writing than I mean it to, but I am so tired of this. I don't let it get to me really. I'm still smiling and happy. But the restrictions it puts on me and the horrible attacks (when the bleeding starts, things get very ugly) and the wasted time in the hospital all start to take a toll. Plus I sleep about 14 hours a day when I am at home. Did I mention about my heart flipping out during a recent stay at the hospital? Supraventricular tachycardia, yeah, I've got that. This is the second time that they have had to stop my heart and do a reset on it to bring in back down to a normal pace.  Glad I was right there in the hospital when that happened. I was asleep and woke up, my heart racing over 200 beats a minute to see my mom just entering the room all smiles and greetings followed by 3 nurses and a technician that practically stampeded over her. She was like WTF!?! I knew what was up immediately. The ER docs were all busy so they had this remote Doctor on a video screen that walked them through giving me that medication that stops the heart. Since I had had it done once before I knew what to expect and didn't react as dramatically as the first time which was good because I had a catheter in my groin which means you shouldn't be sitting up. Last time I bolted up off the table gasping. It's funny to look back on now but I was PISSED that they weren't giving me the medication faster. It was also very surreal hearing the doctor's voice over the speakers talking as if she were in the room. I have a cardiologist that says he can fix that, but I've just been too busy to get around to it. I have an appointment with him next month. Hopefully all this other stuff will have settled down by then.

Overall, life is good. :coolbanana:

Those midwives to history put on their bloody robes

#10 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,259 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:46 PM

Thank you Chad. That's very sweet of you.

The last hemoglobin count on me was 8.0. That was Dec. 24 following a bleeding episode and it's why they let me go home that day. I didn't believe it, but I didn't protest.  :devilbanana:

It was Christmas EVE!!! I just wanted to go home.

This morning I was in the infusion center (my daily dose of antibiotics for the Staph) and they drew blood. Hemoglobin was at 6.6. I knew it was low, but I really didn't think that low. I have antibodies so it takes hours on a good day to get blood for me. Today the Red Cross is on holiday hours so they were estimating late afternoon, early evening. So they let me go and will give me 2 units of blood tomorrow morning when I am there for the regular infusion. Only five more days of the antibiotics and I'll be done with that.

This sounds worse in writing than I mean it to, but I am so tired of this. I don't let it get to me really. I'm still smiling and happy. But the restrictions it puts on me and the horrible attacks (when the bleeding starts, things get very ugly) and the wasted time in the hospital all start to take a toll. Plus I sleep about 14 hours a day when I am at home. Did I mention about my heart flipping out during a recent stay at the hospital? Supraventricular tachycardia, yeah, I've got that. This is the second time that they have had to stop my heart and do a reset on it to bring in back down to a normal pace.  Glad I was right there in the hospital when that happened. I was asleep and woke up, my heart racing over 200 beats a minute to see my mom just entering the room all smiles and greetings followed by 3 nurses and a technician that practically stampeded over her. She was like WTF!?! I knew what was up immediately. The ER docs were all busy so they had this remote Doctor on a video screen that walked them through giving me that medication that stops the heart. Since I had had it done once before I knew what to expect and didn't react as dramatically as the first time which was good because I had a catheter in my groin which means you shouldn't be sitting up. Last time I bolted up off the table gasping. It's funny to look back on now but I was PISSED that they weren't giving me the medication faster. It was also very surreal hearing the doctor's voice over the speakers talking as if she were in the room. I have a cardiologist that says he can fix that, but I've just been too busy to get around to it. I have an appointment with him next month. Hopefully all this other stuff will have settled down by then.

Overall, life is good. :coolbanana:

Every day one wakes up is a good day.  But you need to stop scaring your mother!  You're a bad little boy and need a good spanking!  Scott?

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users