31 replies to this topic

#31 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:51 PM

Well, ChadCox, it wasn't easy for me, but I finally got the Firefox browser installed.  It's taking me some time to get used to using it, but that will come in time. Anyway, I'm pleased to report that that seems to have solved the video playback problems I was having with the mentioned main page apps.  I do have my fingers crossed, however, as I also thought I had the problem solved before by using  the Google Chrome browser, but that turned out not to be the case. We'll see how it goes.   As for the Lucas Ent. videos not going to full screen, that situation still exists. I did notice, however, that the app Sparta Megafeed (Brazilian)  also uses the same player and that does go to full screen. Go figure. :biggrin:  Thanks loads for your help.

#32 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,221 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:40 PM

Well, ChadCox, it wasn't easy for me, but I finally got the Firefox browser installed.  It's taking me some time to get used to using it, but that will come in time. Anyway, I'm pleased to report that that seems to have solved the video playback problems I was having with the mentioned main page apps.  I do have my fingers crossed, however, as I also thought I had the problem solved before by using  the Google Chrome browser, but that turned out not to be the case. We'll see how it goes.   As for the Lucas Ent. videos not going to full screen, that situation still exists. I did notice, however, that the app Sparta Megafeed (Brazilian)  also uses the same player and that does go to full screen. Go figure. :biggrin:  Thanks loads for your help.

I use Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE but FF is my fav for my ChadCoxRox ID because of fewer flash and quicktime playback issues. :love3:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users