35 replies to this topic

#1 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 11:54 AM

Hi all...Since yesterday I can't access the site anymore.I have this thingy that remembers my password automatically - had since I joined and it's never caused me problems before.I've been able to get on the forum cos of the subscription thing that notifies me when someone answers a topic, you know? And I've now got this link in my favourites.Still, that doesn't solve my problem! :( I mean, the username is there when I try to access the site, the password as well (which by the way I absolutely don't know anymore, just because I've had the system remember it for me all this time), but when it should open the main screen, it now erases my password and I can't access it anymoreAnyone got any ideas what I can do about this?I'm slightly pisses at my computer at the moment and I hate missing out on this incredible website...Cheers in advance for your help in this one!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#2 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit is the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:50 PM

Hey Dodo, I know what happened, I'll send you an email. :)

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

bandit_baby.jpg

#3 Tyler

Tyler

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:57 PM

You're all fixed up bud :D

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

bandit_baby.jpg

#4 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 01:20 PM

Indeed I am!Thx ever so much! :the wave: :the wave: :the wave:
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#5 Bryankc

Bryankc

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 09:36 AM

My user name and password were denied all day yesterday and last night as well. I finally canceled my membership and waited until this morning to re-enroll. I just hope I don't get double billed.

#6 Tyler

Tyler

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 05:03 PM

Hi Bryankc :waves: I emailed you with an explanation. :) And for all you guys... never hesitate to email me or post here anytime with billing issues, I wouldn't dream of letting anyone be double billed and if it was a screw up with one of my billers I would always request a refund for you.

bandit_baby.jpg

#7 Bryankc

Bryankc

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 08:08 PM

Hey Tyler....Thanks for the attention. That is one reason that this is the best site around. :-)I just canceled and re-registered.... I'm not mad in the least. You are the best host on the net, and have the best and most fun site!Thanks for caring and thanks for coming to the rescue. :D

#8 Tyler

Tyler

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 09:39 PM

Anytime bro :D

bandit_baby.jpg

#9 fasteddy

fasteddy

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:52 AM

Hey Tyler, I seem to have that sign in issue again........:(

#10 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,000 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:17 PM

Tyler - can  not access the main Tylersroom site.  Did you change some  settings?

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users