#1 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:48 AM

To Tyler,

I have been trying to send you emails this AM, but they are repeatedly being rejected by "Mailer Deamon".  I'm breaking in a new PC so that might be the problem,

but I'm now using the OLD PC and the problem still remains. Emails to others do go through okay.  Could it be on your end ??  Original message was about signing into the Forum, but that seems to be working okay now. (Password was rejected).  Advise if you can. :wink:

#2 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit is the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 12:13 PM

Hey Catman, I did get the emails... sorry I was late getting to my desk today. Changing your password won't help if it's working on the old PC... so are you able to access now on the new one?

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

bandit_baby.jpg

#3 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

Tyler,

Nope.........I can access the forum on the new PC, but I can't sign in to post. It keeps requesting my password. and if I use my old one it is still rejected. This is posted via the old PC.

#4 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 12:59 PM

Tyler,

I'm going out for while to see my DR.  I will check back here when I return.

#5 Tyler

Tyler

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:03 PM

Ok I changed your password to what you requested in your email... try that and let me know. I'll PM it to you as well so we're on same page.

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

bandit_baby.jpg

#6 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:03 PM

Tyler,

Everything seems to be straightened out now. My forum sign in is working on both machines. I expect I might run into more glitches like this until my new PC gets well established.  For now I'm using both computers to help with the transition. Sorry foe being a pest, and many thanks for your help.

Kitty

#7 Tyler

Tyler

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:04 PM

You're not a pest.

Purrrr.... :biggrin:

bandit_baby.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users