#611 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,602 posts

Posted 26 June 2022 - 03:15 PM

I love to fuck a worldly man. They have more depth to their moans. 042.gif

STOP sneaking at my window!  I tell you I'll renew that no-contact order!

Lol.

I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#612 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,602 posts

Posted 26 June 2022 - 05:41 PM

26 June, 2022Posted on 26 June, 2022 by admin

Six weeks of being sick and I finally got out of the apartment and took a walk. I haven’t had many days over 1,000 steps so I was a little apprehensive about doing my ‘normal’ walk of around 15,000 steps. Since I’ve lost several pounds I decided to celebrate with a visit to Restaurante MiYeya. I did however, take the bus to Colonia Juárez where I started the walk. Saved me a few steps and lots of sweating!

*** link here ***

I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#613 Scott

Scott

Addicted to Men

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,862 posts

Posted 26 June 2022 - 08:53 PM

STOP sneaking at my window!  I tell you I'll renew that no-contact order!

Lol.

I'd say don't flatter yourself but I'm not Chad  :P

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#614 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 27 June 2022 - 11:52 AM

I'd say don't flatter yourself but I'm not Chad  :P

I'm still pondering a good sweat from the other post!! :bananaskip: :bananabigdick:

• Bj1 likes this

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#615 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,602 posts

Posted 10 July 2022 - 10:18 PM

I found a really great video about the trip through Copper Canyon (las barrancas del cobre) on the train El Chepe!  It even cleared up my confusion about Chihuahua city not being a stop (there are TWO trains - Regional and Express) these days!

If you enjoy the Grand Canyon in the USA, this would be a most excellent trip for you :)  The train is comfortable and you can break your ticket up into segments.  I started in Chihuahua, then went to Creel for a couple of days, then Divisadero for a couple of days (the adventure park and amazing views are here).  Then I went to El Fuerte for a couple of days, and finally Los Mochis overnight and took a bus to Mazatlán from there.  

If I do it again it'll be a direct shot from Los Mochis to Chihuahua on the Express train in First Class.  I'll stay there a few days and then come back on the Regional train in tourist class, stopping to see the biggest waterfall in México (I missed it last time), cascada basaseachi.  Then to the adventure park in Divisadero where I'll stay at the Mirador hotel.  I'll skip El Fuerte, even though I found some darned good street food there ... and will schedule a full day in Los Mochis.  Then I'll bus to Culiacán because I want to see their botanical gardens... and then a bus home to Mazatlán.

(subtitles, translated into English, are pretty accurate)

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users