44 replies to this topic

#41 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:03 PM

^^^^Love you Brett and so sorry for this time for Pei. And sorry about the moocher too! You are certain to feel much better in time and I have an idea and fantasy of precisely why! :love2:

Latinomen.jpg.w560h336.jpg

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#42 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,801 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:04 PM

Let us know what date we can tune in and watch you on The People's Court.       judgesmiley.gif

It's a bummer of a situation made worse because it involves relatives.

Good luck Bj. I hope you can settle it all and maintain a good relationship with the family involved.

Those midwives to history put on their bloody robes

#43 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,067 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:50 PM

Thanks for the comments guys.  The vet agreed with me that it's probably a brain tumor, but I decided that I'd give some different medications a try.  If there's no improvement in the next week we'll be back.  I'm not going to keep him suffering.

I know crap on my mooch (and her family), so I don't think she'll be dumb enough to go the court route.  I'm not angry with her - just very disappointed, and there's no way in hell I'm letting her blame me for her issues.  At least everything is out in the open and I can move forward doing a few repairs and getting the house sold.

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#44 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,801 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:45 AM

Rats! This is the image that "they" took down from my post.

judgesmiley.gif

Those midwives to history put on their bloody robes

#45 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:26 PM

Rats! This is the image that "they" took down from my post.

attachicon.gifjudgesmiley.gif

I bet "they" removed it because of the coding attached to it in the background. Did you save and upload the gif itself in this last reply? :love3: "They" need to get they shit together on the status of Tyler! It's almost frustrating considering his last interactions before ghosting. :love3:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users