614 replies to this topic

#601 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 06:55 AM

The lactose free ice cream isn't found down here very much and it definitely isn't on my diet!  Funny what people's preferences are - I'm not a big wrap person.  Don't care for uncooked tortillas (either flour or corn).  Corn tortillas aren't even on my list of foods I love, but I eat them because they do make a good taco; they're cheap at the tortilleria on the corner (currently 23 pesos for a kilo); I'm in México and have to blend in.  Lol.

Blending is always so simpatico. I'd probably love tasting the local military fare. No aches or pains, just aura inducing groans. :love3:

omar-lopez-tiktok.gif

• Bj1 likes this

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#602 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,602 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 09:20 AM

Blending is always so simpatico. I'd probably love tasting the local military fare. No aches or pains, just aura inducing groans. love40.gif

omar-lopez-tiktok.gif

I'd definitely 'wrap' that!  And give him a better haircut afterwards!  Lol.  

I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#603 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,602 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 12:45 AM

This is an area along one of my favorite walks.  Not a great beach (the city created it with landfill), but the views are great.  The restaurant on the top of the hill, La Marea, has the best view in the city - but the service and food go from disgusting to amazing in the blink of an eye.  It's a good place for the view and a cold beer though :)

*** link here ***
I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#604 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,602 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 10:13 PM

A little scary!  Places I've been in the last few years!!  Check and see where you've been ... https://timeline.google.com

places.jpg

#605 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 25 June 2022 - 02:50 PM

A little scary!  Places I've been in the last few years!!  Check and see where you've been ... https://timeline.google.com

why is it a little scary to you?

I get a google report of my travels regularly. The only scary thing to me is if it ever became legal to require access to my employer to reconcile my actual mileage! :love3:

btw, federal mileage is rising from 58.5 to 62.5 cents per mile, and of course that does NOT cover the travel expense, just part of the gasoline.

#606 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,602 posts

Posted 25 June 2022 - 03:39 PM

why is it a little scary to you?

I get a google report of my travels regularly. The only scary thing to me is if it ever became legal to require access to my employer to reconcile my actual mileage! love40.gif

btw, federal mileage is rising from 58.5 to 62.5 cents per mile, and of course that does NOT cover the travel expense, just part of the gasoline.

It's scary because I'm not sure I want my data linked to me.  I have no problems with gathering information anonymously - but this one gave me a little pause.  And how the heck did Google know I was in Beijing when China blocks everything google?  Hmmm.

#607 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 25 June 2022 - 05:19 PM

It's scary because I'm not sure I want my data linked to me.  I have no problems with gathering information anonymously - but this one gave me a little pause.  And how the heck did Google know I was in Beijing when China blocks everything google?  Hmmm.

They can't block American Satellites as much as they'd like to think. I suppose if I cared who knew what about when and where it would be an issue but like you I lived long before any of the techy scifi about being at risk because of my gps. If and when it does become an issue I'd kill that shit in a flick of the switch. :love3:

• Bj1 likes this

#608 Scott

Scott

Addicted to Men

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,862 posts

Posted 25 June 2022 - 07:49 PM

I don't travel much. I can say that besides Ohio where I live, I have been to the following states....Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia and West Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, Illinois, and Hawaii. The only times I have left the country was to Ontario, Canada  :lol:

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#609 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,602 posts

Posted 25 June 2022 - 11:18 PM

I don't travel much. I can say that besides Ohio where I live, I have been to the following states....Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia and West Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, Illinois, and Hawaii. The only times I have left the country was to Ontario, Canada  laugh.png

In the USA I've missed Maine, Florida, Rhode Island, and Alaska.  Growing up, every other year we'd drive from Seattle to Birmingham, Ala; then to Storm Lake, Iowa.  We took a different route each time.  We also took trips to most of the other states to visit family or just passing through to get to where family lived.  I've also driven across country two or three times, and from Seattle to Los Angeles/Phoenix several times.  I've been to a few of the provinces in Canada too, either by design (British Columbia, Alberta) or because of airline layovers (Ontario).  I've now been to LOTS of the states in México - about half.  Need to hit some of the interior and gulf states.  Been to France, The Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, and China.  Passed through Belgium and Austria.  Had a layover in Swizerland.  Still want to go to Istanbul (Turkey) and Prague (Czech Republic).  Then I want to explore Central and South America.

When I travel, I consider the getting to/from my destinations as part of the fun.  That's why I often take trains or buses - I get to experience a hell of a lot more, and it really doesn't take all that much more time.

I blame my parents - they took me to Victoria (British Columbia) on a ferry before I was a year old, and when I was one they took me to New York City.  Then the driving started, and while I hated the trips (my sister was a nightmare), I am ever grateful for the experiences.

#610 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 26 June 2022 - 08:28 AM

I love to fuck a worldly man. They have more depth to their moans. :devilbanana:

• Bj1 likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users