#1 Paul_uk07

Paul_uk07

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:27 PM

Hi guys,

Been looking through the gallery haven’t seen any pics of your pets, apart from Tyler's cute dog. To Start the ball rolling here's my Cat Lucy, she's a legend! She loves to watch The Simpsons on TV with me. This is a rare pic of her on my bed, she's not allowed in my bedroom, she sneaked in! This is the only Pussy thats ever been in my bedroom, HONEST.

Attached Images

• Lucy.jpg

So many men, so Little time!!

#2 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,818 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:35 AM

You have a real cute "pussy', Paul.................. :rolleyes: Kidding aside, that is a nice picture of Lucy. :thumbs up:
Peace.

#3 mtc2300

mtc2300

I shop at Walmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:00 AM

This my youngest. Her name is Miranda and she's from 2004. She follows me around all the time, and starts the sirene, if she can't see me:

Posted Image

This is Amadea (homemade female name for Amadeus). She's from 2003. She's lovely and loves to cuttle.

Posted Image
I'm not gay but my boyfriend is

#4 Paul_uk07

Paul_uk07

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:24 PM

awww, cute cats MTC !!
So many men, so Little time!!

#5 cspung74

cspung74

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:54 PM

i wish i had pets. i just have to resort to naming the crickets and roaches here. but i only see them when they decide to come out and die on my floors.
NEVER ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG.
JUST STOP SAYING YOU'RE RIGHT.

#6 dragonroost

dragonroost

I shop at Bloomingdales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:12 PM

AwWwWwWwW! This is a GREAT thread I own a zoo! but my camera was stolen :-( was thinkin about takin pics with my camera but that shindigg is 10 cents a piece heeeeeck no! lol
you done lost yo motha fuckin mind!!

#7 possum

possum

My butler is honest with me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:15 PM

Paul There is a thread with pets in it, but I can't seem to find it either. I will keep looking.

#8 grannymede

grannymede

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:23 PM

There is a Dogs thread in the Kitchen Table Forum. Would give you a link but I don't know how to do that.

This is my son, Little Guy, a two year old Boston Terrier. He looks angry because he doesn't like having his picture taken. Also, he's never been in a Pussy Thread before. :lol:

:hugs:

Granny :grannymede: mede

Attached Images

• LG_Interim_2_good_crop.jpg

What ever happened to that archaic word "pr*bl*ms"?  I haven't seen it used in many a day.  That's why I typed it as if it is forbidden.  Is the dismissal of the word another sign of the wussification of America?  What does EOD say?

#9 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,818 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:40 PM

Cute pictures, guys. :)
Peace.

#10 possum

possum

My butler is honest with me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:48 PM

Granny Posting Link 101 :typing: Find the Dog Thread Click on the Address bar (usually at the top of your screen). It will start with "http://www.tyler........." When you click on it, the whole web address should turn a blue colour. Press "Ctrl" and "C" keys at the same time (ie copy the address bar link) Come back to this thread Click "Add Reply" Press "Ctrl" and "V" keys at the same time (ie paste the link). The Link will appear in your post. Click "Add Reply" When anyone clicks on the link that you have posted, they will be taken straight to the Dog Thread End of lesson possum

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users