469 replies to this topic

#21 grannymede

grannymede

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:12 AM

Thanks, Possum. I considered that, knowing about Ctl-C, Ctl-V and for delete Ctl-X, but when I looked at the address box it contained at the end the search argument I had given that routine. Didn't know if it would work so didn't try it. When the other dogs call Little Guy a sissie because of the color of his harness, we tell them "It's Jacksonville Jaguars Teal". Not being a sports fan, except bedroom sports, I bought it because it was the only one the mom-and-pop store had in his size. Thanks for the compliments, guyz. He's very special to me. I've already given my family instructions that we are both to be cremated, our ashes mixed, and scattered together in our favorite places. Boo Hoo! I didn't even have to go to the Rainbow Bridge thread to cry. Will wait until later when I feel I do need a good cry before I revisit that thread. Lub :hugs: Granny :grannymede: mede

What ever happened to that archaic word "pr*bl*ms"?  I haven't seen it used in many a day.  That's why I typed it as if it is forbidden.  Is the dismissal of the word another sign of the wussification of America?  What does EOD say?

#22 Evan

Evan

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:24 PM

Here's mine ... Calvin, a Sharpei/Lab mix. My photo software will remove red eye, but green eye?

Attached Images

• calvin.jpg

#23 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:26 PM

Neat Evan! :)
Peace.

#24 sigma_chi

sigma_chi

I shop at Walmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:36 PM

here are my 2 kids ... Graham is the big gold guy (he's a huskey-golden retriever mix) and my sweet Little Bit ... a true mutt but a heart full of pure gold. They both bring joy into my heart each and every day. and yeah, i clicked on the Rainbow Bridge link ... and now my eyes are full of tears as I remember my guy, my Trooper, who I lost last November after 17 1/2 years of wonderful time together!

Attached Images

• graham_and_little_bit.JPG

sometimes you've just gotta say ...

#25 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:39 PM

Ahhh! :hugs:
Peace.

#26 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:42 PM

Here's mine ... Calvin, a Sharpei/Lab mix. My photo software will remove red eye, but green eye?

A Lab and a Sharpei? Which one used the ladder? :D

#27 Scarborough

Scarborough

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:39 PM

Here's mine ... Calvin, a Sharpei/Lab mix.  My photo software will remove red eye, but green eye?

Haha!!! It IS an unusual breeding ... :blink:

but hey - when it comes to sex, anything goes! :thumbs up: What a great looking pet! ;)

scarbie :rolleyes:

#28 hamlet

hamlet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:18 AM

Here's mine ... Calvin, a Sharpei/Lab mix.  My photo software will remove red eye, but green eye?

:rofl: ... I was wondering the same thing - but didn't dare ask. Actually the combination looks very nice ..... :thumbs up: (and I love the name)
"Though this be madness, yet there is method in't."

#29 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:33 AM

:rofl: ... I was wondering the same thing - but didn't dare ask. Actually the combination looks very nice ..... :thumbs up: (and I love the name)

He is a very attractive dog. There is something aboot that face, almost a quizzicle look, that makes him so attractive.

#30 jed

jed

I shop at Bloomingdales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:36 PM

This is my dog Doodle. :the wave:

Attached Images

• dixie.jpg

The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas. Linus Pauling

Reply to this topic