55 replies to this topic

#51 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,884 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 01:31 PM

Tyler - I've sent you an e-mail, but I'm also notifying you here that my log-in password to the main site has stopped working, again  :big cry:   Maybe we should just give me free access and by-pass the log-in process completely  :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   Would you please check this out and resolve it, again?  :wub2:

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#52 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 05:09 PM

Tyler - I've sent you an e-mail, but I'm also notifying you here that my log-in password to the main site has stopped working, again  :big cry:   Maybe we should just give me free access and by-pass the log-in process completely  :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   Would you please check this out and resolve it, again?  :wub2:

Mine has timed out too. :wetkiss;

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#53 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,884 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 05:35 PM

Mine has timed out too. :wetkiss;

Well, Tyler e-mailed me that he couldn't find anything wrong with my log-in and had no problem logging in with it himself.  So, I checked it out and find that I now can access the main site with no problems.  As I responded to Tyler's e-mail, I guessed that the snafu was just the innate nastiness of an inanimate object  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#54 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,179 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 06:15 PM

I had an issue a few days ago.  Couldn't log in, then a few hours later it was fine.  Thankfully I was at a point where I said, "spank the puppy, or take a nap?".  So I just took the nap first :)

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#55 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,761 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:27 AM

Hmmm weird you all had issues... Bj, I don't see anything wrong with your account either but Chad I see yours had run out - it's back active - if you need your password let me know. Don't be shy guys if there's a problem... these manual adds do expire periodically - it's never intentional.

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#56 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:15 PM

Hmmm weird you all had issues... Bj, I don't see anything wrong with your account either but Chad I see yours had run out - it's back active - if you need your password let me know. Don't be shy guys if there's a problem... these manual adds do expire periodically - it's never intentional.

We know. And we LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love2:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users