58 replies to this topic

#51 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,801 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 07:38 PM

So you're saying that you can rub one out pain free now? Good, glad to hear it. Now get that camera out.

Those midwives to history put on their bloody robes

#52 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,714 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:07 PM

No video  :P 

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#53 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,714 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:32 PM

Saw the surgeon today. He said my wrist has healed nicely. I don't have to wear the brace any more! I still don't have the range of motion that he would like to see, so he wants me to do physical therapy, (I really don't want to) and he will see me again in another 6 weeks.

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#54 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,644 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:08 PM

I can think of a one-handed exercise that wood be good therapy......
Peace.

#55 fasteddy

fasteddy

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:05 AM

My 17 year old grand nephew got in a banger.  Left shoulder crushed, arm broken, head injuries, internal bleeding, all the fun stuff.  He's gonna be alright after some new screws ,hinges and pins installed.  He won't be pitching in the world series but he has a new appreciation for a sunrise.  Our families ENS (emergency notification system lol) worked pretty well and everyone was on board pretty quick and that gave my niece the space she needed to handle things without 50 phone calls and 500 questions from family members across the country.   Times like this I'm happy to be spared the type of anguish a parent must go through............

#56 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,644 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:19 AM

Hope your grand nephew heals (physically and psychologically), from that incident as quickly and as comfortably as possible, without any side effects. I can only imagine what his parents thought when they heard the news. But it is better to know the situation, than not, so they can properly deal with it. I think your families’ ENS is a wise idea. May they all be comforted in knowing they truly care for one another.
Peace.

#57 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:50 PM

My 17 year old grand nephew got in a banger.  Left shoulder crushed, arm broken, head injuries, internal bleeding, all the fun stuff.  He's gonna be alright after some new screws ,hinges and pins installed.  He won't be pitching in the world series but he has a new appreciation for a sunrise.  Our families ENS (emergency notification system lol) worked pretty well and everyone was on board pretty quick and that gave my niece the space she needed to handle things without 50 phone calls and 500 questions from family members across the country.   Times like this I'm happy to be spared the type of anguish a parent must go through............

Hope the head injuries don't turn into long-term issues!

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#58 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:53 PM

Saw the surgeon today. He said my wrist has healed nicely. I don't have to wear the brace any more! I still don't have the range of motion that he would like to see, so he wants me to do physical therapy, (I really don't want to) and he will see me again in another 6 weeks.

You do EVERY single drop of therapy they suggest and then some! :love3:

The more you cooperate and adhere the better your stroke! :whackit:

• Bj1 likes this

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#59 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,067 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:25 PM

You do EVERY single drop of therapy they suggest and then some! :love3:

The more you cooperate and adhere the better your stroke! :whackit:

And don't do what I did if they hook you up to a tens unit!  I kept telling them it wasn't turned up enough, until I started getting burns.  I have a strangely high pain tolerance.  Remember that for later.  Yep.

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users