4 replies to this topic

#1 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

For some time now I have been accessing the forum via a link at the bottom of the main page. I just noticed that for whatever reason that link is no longer there. No problem, though, as I have no problem accessing the Forum via a forum listing I have on my favorites list. Is this situation intentional, and should we now access the forum directly instead of thru the main page??

#2 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,816 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:39 PM

It's there... sorry I was fiddling with the affiliate links and moved it.

(there's also a link in that little drop down on the top right called "Account Controls" - there's a freshen up of the main page coming this spring ;))

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#3 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:19 PM

That's cool!!  :wink: :)

#4 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,590 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:53 PM

Tyler - as part of that "freshen" is there any chance we can get a link on the main page for the Gay Erotic Video Index? :ice cream:

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#5 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,816 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:46 PM

Tyler - as part of that "freshen" is there any chance we can get a link on the main page for the Gay Erotic Video Index? :ice cream:

Because of your persistence I will look into it hehe. :D

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users