261 replies to this topic

#1 Sunshine

Sunshine

my butler oogles tyler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,870 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:18 PM

as promised here is the 3 cheese macaroni i made yesterday. TRIPLE-CHEESE MACARONI 1 pkg (16 ounces) elbow macaroni 2 eggs 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk 1/4 cup butter, melted 2 tablespoons prepared mustard 1 teaspoon seasoned salt 1 teaspoon pepper 8 ounces process cheese (velveeta), melted 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided COOK MACARONI ACCORDING TO PACKAGE DIRECTIONS. meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, butter, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper until combined. stir in the velveeta and 1-1/2 cups of each cheddar cheese. drain macaroni; stir into cheese mixture. pour into a greased 3 qt baking dish. top with remaining cheeses. bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly. YIELD: 6 servings. now i didnt have seasoned salt so i substituted with salt, onion and garlic powder and some parsley. keeping it to 1 teaspoon. also i forgot to melt the velveeta but i cut it into chunks and it still melted fine. took about 40 minutes tho, but we have an electric range. enjoy it we did. also i used monterey jack cheese and new york sharp cheddar with the velveeta. ( what i had on hand ) gave it a bitey or tangy taste but delicious! give it a try!
COCK IS COCK WHETHER GAY, BI OR STR8!!

#2 ottawaian

ottawaian

Moving on .....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,584 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:38 PM

Thanks Sunshine. It sounds yummy! :hugs: :hugs: Ottawaian ;)
Ottawaian

Am I the still the first thing on your mind when you wake up......

#3 Navy

Navy

Burgers anyone?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 06:00 PM

Oooh yummy! Thanks Sunshine! :eating cursor:
user posted image

You can play the game and you can act out the part, though you know it wasn't written for you . . . James Taylor

#4 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,786 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:52 PM

"I didn't give him cookies, I gave him CHEEEEEESE!" :D
Peace.

#5 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,786 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:52 PM

That sounds delicious, Sunny! :eating cursor:
Peace.

#6 xlntsx

xlntsx

My butler is very confused right now.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:31 PM

a "little bit of work" ... but an amazing result!!! ... :D :D 8 to 12 peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1-inch chunks 2 tablespoons cornstarch or flour 5 tablespoons light brown sugar 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice Pinch salt 2 cups blackberries Topping: 2 cups flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon dried ginger 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon 2 pinches mace or nutmeg 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk 1 tablespoon sugar Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, combine the peaches, cornstarch or flour, brown sugar, lemon juice and salt, tossing gently. Carefully fold in the blackberries and transfer the mixture to an 8-cup baking dish. Set aside. Topping: In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or hand mixer or your fingertips), mix the flour, salt, brown sugar, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, and mace or nutmeg. Add the butter and mix until coarse and crumbly. Add 3/4 cup of milk and mix just until combined. Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead a few times to smooth it out. Form into a ball and roll out into the shape and size of the baking dish, about 1/2-inch thick. Place the dough on top of the prepared fruit. Brush the top of the dough with the remaining tablespoon of milk and sprinkle with the granulated sugar. Place the cobbler on a sheet-pan to catch any juices that may boil over. Bake until the top is golden brown and juices are bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature. I am NOT responsible for the added pounds/carbs from serving this!!! BTW -- ice cream goes quite well with this ... >evil grin< >HUGE bear hug< ....b
I consider sex a misdemeanor -
the more I miss, de meanor I get! Attributed to Mae West (questionable)

#7 cspung74

cspung74

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 06:07 AM

here's a quick and tastey snack HOT BUTTERED CHEERIOS melt one stick of butter in a 4quart pan add garlic salt and stir in. dump in 8 cups of cheerios, remove from heat and shake. add more garlic salt as desired and eat. sounds gross but it is very yummy. it used to be on the cheerios boxes back in the early 80s
NEVER ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG.
JUST STOP SAYING YOU'RE RIGHT.

#8 Patrick

Patrick

My Butler Likes a man with a bush...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,310 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 08:57 AM

Thanks Sunshine Sounds really good for those cold winter nights.... I just love comfort food! :)
Life is short ~ Dance Naked ~ And Wiggle Your Ass!!!

#9 Patrick

Patrick

My Butler Likes a man with a bush...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,310 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 08:59 AM

here's a quick and tastey snack

HOT BUTTERED CHEERIOS

Quick, easy and so tasty too! :) Thanks
Life is short ~ Dance Naked ~ And Wiggle Your Ass!!!

#10 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:20 PM

Since 'tis the season to be jolly... :huh: Oh... right... season to be scary... <_< Anyway, a nice recipe for your Halloween party or just for whenever you feel like it... :chef: You will need: 5 tbs unsalted butter 2 medium onions, chopped 1 stalk celery, chopped 6 cups (1-inch cubes) pumpkin (or butternut squash) 2 small Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and chopped 5 cups chicken stock (or if you don't want to go through all that hassle, use a couple of stock cubes) 1 cup apple cider (the stronger the better! :wine: ) 2 or 3 fresh sage leaves 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream :devilish: Salt and freshly ground pepper Take a large pot and over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and celery, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. They have to be soft but not browned. Add the pumpkin or squash, apples, stock, cider, and sage, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Remove from the heat and let cool for 10 minutes. Remove the sage leaves. Blend the soup until smooth, stir in the cream, and cook until heated through. Season to taste with salt and pepper. This serves 8 to 10 people... :eat:
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users