463 replies to this topic

#461 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,140 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:53 PM

:haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha: :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:

Attached Images

• girther-2.png

• Bj1 likes this
My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#462 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,401 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:03 AM

^^ ONE pound under obese. Very interesting. THAT BIG FAT LIAR!!!!

Those midwives to history put on their bloody robes

#463 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,401 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:04 AM

Global Respect for U.S. Leadership Dropped Sharply Under Trump—The Opposite Happened Under Obama

#464 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,401 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:54 PM

I love the posts all over saying the Haitians want no apology, only a lock of his hair. LOL :love3:

And Norway remains silent. That's probably because they don't give a shit about the shit-hole in our white house.

Honestly what makes the dolt think that anyone from northern Europe wants to move to this shit-hole that he has created?

From Krishnadev Calamur at the Atlantic. Dateline Jan 12, 2018

In the 1950s and ’60s, Norwegian immigration rose again (22,806 in the 1950s; 17,371 in the ’60s). But the 1970s saw a sudden slide (3,927). The levels of Norwegian immigration have hovered at that level in the decades since then. What changed? Norway did.

The country discovered oil in the late 1960s, and, unlike other resource-rich countries that have succumbed to mismanagement and corruption in the face of sudden wealth, invested heavily in its people and its economy to become one of the world’s wealthiest places. Its per capita gross domestic product went from $1,441.80 in 1960 to $70,911.8 now, according to World Bank data. (The U.S. figure is $57,638.20.) Norway has higher life expectancy at birth than the U.S., lower rates of infant mortality, low unemployment, and access to the European Union’s labor market (though it’s not an EU member).

Additionally, Norway is the world’s happiest country (the U.S. ranks 14), the place with the most political freedom (the U.S. ranks 45), most press freedom (the U.S. ranks 43rd), and most prosperity (the U.S. ranks 18). Simply put, there’s little economic incentive for Norwegians to immigrate to the U.S.

That’s true not just of Norway, but of all Western European countries that have become more prosperous over the past several decades. European immigration to the U.S. has fallen dramatically, and the place of European immigrants have been taken by those from Asia, Latin America, and Africa. As Nowrasteh, the immigration expert, pointed out on Twitter Thursday night: “I have nothing against Norwegians or Norway but this shows that the ‘loser immigrants’ from yesterday's ‘shit holes’ tend to turn into excellent, rich Americans after a few generations while their countries improve substantially.”

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users