55 replies to this topic

#51 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,740 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 01:31 PM

Tyler - I've sent you an e-mail, but I'm also notifying you here that my log-in password to the main site has stopped working, again  :big cry:   Maybe we should just give me free access and by-pass the log-in process completely  :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   Would you please check this out and resolve it, again?  :wub2:

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#52 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 05:09 PM

Tyler - I've sent you an e-mail, but I'm also notifying you here that my log-in password to the main site has stopped working, again  :big cry:   Maybe we should just give me free access and by-pass the log-in process completely  :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   Would you please check this out and resolve it, again?  :wub2:

Mine has timed out too. :wetkiss;

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#53 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,740 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 05:35 PM

Mine has timed out too. :wetkiss;

Well, Tyler e-mailed me that he couldn't find anything wrong with my log-in and had no problem logging in with it himself.  So, I checked it out and find that I now can access the main site with no problems.  As I responded to Tyler's e-mail, I guessed that the snafu was just the innate nastiness of an inanimate object  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#54 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 06:15 PM

I had an issue a few days ago.  Couldn't log in, then a few hours later it was fine.  Thankfully I was at a point where I said, "spank the puppy, or take a nap?".  So I just took the nap first :)

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#55 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:27 AM

Hmmm weird you all had issues... Bj, I don't see anything wrong with your account either but Chad I see yours had run out - it's back active - if you need your password let me know. Don't be shy guys if there's a problem... these manual adds do expire periodically - it's never intentional.

cat.gif

#56 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:15 PM

Hmmm weird you all had issues... Bj, I don't see anything wrong with your account either but Chad I see yours had run out - it's back active - if you need your password let me know. Don't be shy guys if there's a problem... these manual adds do expire periodically - it's never intentional.

We know. And we LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love2:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users