17 replies to this topic

#1 Tez

Tez

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 06:43 PM

Hi Tyler,What has happened to your feeds today as GUYS CONDO and BOY PEEP EXPRESS have gone from your site :big cry: :big cry: I visit them 10 or 20 times a day so I can not see my models not that I have come to know, or is it a fault in the program that we can not see them ? :big cry: :big cry: :big cry: Could you please look into this thanksTez

#2 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:23 PM

Ok, I announce new additions in the What's New but I don't put the subtractions on there...

Jan 11, 2006 - Got rid of Boyscasting! :lol:

Anyway I'll fess up, I added the four new feeds but I did take off four things this time...

BoysCasting and CumOnBoys, both from the same company, informed me they would no longer be updating. COB had't updated since October. I, personally, never liked either of those too much.

My bill with MOS was getting crazy high so I decided to study some of their feeds:

BoyPeep just seemed like a very expensive no go. No chat, rarely any action and seemed very dull to me. Sorry about that one.

Guys Condo, coming in as THE most expensive feed on the site (twice it's brother site :o ) just didn't seem to warrant it - I am still subscribed to that one so I'm open to feedback.

There's still a few more, I'm going to rotate out soon, including those bad cam feeds you guys have brought up. It's hard to come by good cam feeds but I am in talks with a really cool European site that normally doesn't lease out their cams. :)

:director: Let's hear it guys

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#3 LaRoux

LaRoux

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:23 PM

Whoa. I just went to peek and noticed a whole redsign. Someone had some extra time on his hands. and btw, I wouldn't miss either one. Never even looked at Boy Peep. Where was that? And do not like any site that forces me into a chatroom. (besides that I can't stand Brian) :D(since you're sitting there reading this) I never liked those other two either. Neither guy seemed to justify anyone wanting to have sex with them. Maybe they stopped updating because they ran out the high prices they probably had to pay the guys for the sex. :devilish: :o

#4 bebe

bebe

I shop at Abercrombie and Fitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 09:17 PM

Hi TylerI have to agree with Tez. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't drop Condo Guys. Maybe it is expensive, but it is one of the best, if not THE best site. So I guess it's the same old story, 'You get what you pay for". One of the plusses is that all the models will chat with us. Some sites they don't even say HI. There are a whole bunch to get rid of before them. I'll send you an email with my suggestions.Thanks Tyler

#5 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 09:19 PM

Guys Condo

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#6 bebe

bebe

I shop at Abercrombie and Fitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 09:52 PM

Tyler I want to grab you and give you a bear hug!!!!! THanks, a thousand thanks for reconsidering Guys Condo. I defy anyone to get a better site than Tylersroom--cause they just arent around.BebePS still can't seem to put those smilies on my postings, but im gonna try.

#7 Horny

Horny

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 09:53 PM

Hey Tyler...my two cents... The cam sites should satisfy our voyueristic needs. Someone in here recommended a site like sf nightclub where cameras were all over...video peep booths, private sex rooms, adult theater, restrooms(urinals)etc., maybe these european sites may have a bit more liberty with this then those in the states. Is there any bathouse cam sites? Gay resort cam sites (naked men by the pool!) Gay nudist camps? Thx Tyler. By the way all of my avs memberships have expired or were cancelled after finding this site. You rock man, keep up the good work.

#8 jwilliam747

jwilliam747

CUM--BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,982 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 10:41 PM

Yea Tyler!!!!! Way to keep :doggystyle2: IT :masturbate: UP!!!!!!!!!
Love is measured by its depth...Sex takes only a few inches.
SmileyCentral.com

#9 stevempls

stevempls

I shop at Walmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 11:09 PM

Horny, it's hard to imagine camsites at the places you mention. In an effort to satisfy what you call our "voyeuristic needs" I've spent A LOT of time investigating all kinds of camsites over the years (hobbyists, semi-pro, pro, the big leased feeds, etc). I can't remember seeing anything like that. There's the occasion JO club or orgy group that has an explicit sequence of pics or a vid available.

Some voyeuristic/exhibitionist free sites with still pics that you might like, Horny, are:
http://www.denverswimclub.com/
http://www.deviantbristol.co.uk/
http://www.acityboy.com/
http://pg.photos.yah...owboy/my_photos
http://www.gaypartouze.com/ (this one is French and seems to require a free membership, which I wrote in for and the bot responded smoothly and efficiently, but it seems that if you click the English/American flag for the English part of the site, it bypasses the log in; there is a membership charge for their "archives" but there are tons of pics in the free section so I've not investigated this).
Of course there are lots of similar free sites out there, but these are hot, and have the advantage of updating fairly frequently.

#10 reille

reille

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:36 AM

Bravo, Tyler!!!! Out with the old and in with the fab new! It is a new year, after all! Thanks. (Now unfortunately I will be awake all night!)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users