58 replies to this topic

#1 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,724 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:08 AM

I am sure some of you are wondering why I haven't been around as much lately. Those of you that are my friends of Facebook probably know why, but I am just going to post a general update.

A couple of Sundays ago I broke my right wrist at speed skating practice trying not to trip over one of the floor cones that we mark the track with. Well, in trying to aid rolling over the cone which can make you fall I did just that....I fell because my wheels locked together and I landed on my right wrist. To make a long story a little shorter, I had surgery to fix it on Monday and my recovery since has been a little rough. This is the first chance I have had to feel good enough to sit up and go on the computer to update some of my internet friends. I'm not in a lot of pain, I've had a lot of upset stomach because of my pain meds an the fact that a suffer from anxiety, which it itself can make your tummy sick. I am feeling okay now so I wanted to pop in an say hey. Don't know how much I will do the same until I am better. See you all around sometime! Miss you guys!

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#2 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,801 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:43 PM

Scotty Scotty Scotty. You must be more careful dude. I was wondering why you were not around, but I never thought you had injured yourself. I hope you get to feeling better soon. No sex until your doctor says it's OK. And then only in his office, not the exam room.  :lol:

Those midwives to history put on their bloody robes

#3 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,667 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:50 PM

Scott, I hope your stomach settles down, and your wrist heals as quickly as possible. Take care.
Peace.

#4 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,778 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:33 PM

Oh, Dear, Mr. Scott  :sad: How very careless of you.  Of course, I shouldn't rib you about it.  I remember cracking a wrist bone playing touch football with my cousins way back when I was 12  :stunned:   You know how cousins can get rather rambunctious. . .and, it didn't help that we were playing on their gravel driveway  :haha: 

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#5 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,724 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:06 AM

Scotty Scotty Scotty. You must be more careful dude. I was wondering why you were not around, but I never thought you had injured yourself. I hope you get to feeling better soon. No sex until your doctor says it's OK. And then only in his office, not the exam room.  :lol:

My doctor is a female so I would have to bring a guy with me. You up for a trip to Ohio?  :lol: 

#6 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,724 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:09 AM

Scott, I hope your stomach settles down, and your wrist heals as quickly as possible. Take care.

I am feeling much better. I saw my primary care doctor, and she came up with a plan to help my tummy.  :) 

#7 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,724 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:10 AM

Oh, Dear, Mr. Scott  :sad: How very careless of you.  Of course, I shouldn't rib you about it.  I remember cracking a wrist bone playing touch football with my cousins way back when I was 12  :stunned:   You know how cousins can get rather rambunctious. . .and, it didn't help that we were playing on their gravel driveway  :haha:

This was from rollerskating on a wooden floor.....and of course the floor won.  :lol: 

#8 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,607 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:38 AM

This was from rollerskating on a wooden floor.....and of course the floor won.  :lol:

MUCH better than concrete though!! Time to skate to officiate other's skating rather than being the heat of the competition Scott! :love3: Be smart. Love you. :love2:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#9 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,724 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 01:11 PM

MUCH better than concrete though!! Time to skate to officiate other's skating rather than being the heat of the competition Scott! :love3: Be smart. Love you. :love2:

Don't let Pastol see this...love you too... :hugs:  :devilbanana:  :love3: 

#10 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,778 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 02:37 PM

When I cracked the bone in my wrist, it was the right wrist; and, I'm right handed.  So, silly me, the first day I was back at school with cast in hand (so to speak), my math teacher ask me if I could still right.  And, of course, being the ninny I was, I said Sure, but slowly.  :bang:   Probably could have milked the issue and gotten out of some homework  :haha: 

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users