13 replies to this topic

#11 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:40 AM

Geez I missed this and also didn't notice Treasure Island had stopped updating. I will find out for you. I usually block most Treasure Island and other things we have on other feeds from the AEBN feeds, although if you search there's hundreds of Treasure Island DVDs in those feeds already, but I will stop blocking it.

• Bj1 likes this

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#12 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,259 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:29 AM

Geez I missed this and also didn't notice Treasure Island had stopped updating. I will find out for you. I usually block most Treasure Island and other things we have on other feeds from the AEBN feeds, although if you search there's hundreds of Treasure Island DVDs in those feeds already, but I will stop blocking it.

Thanks  :cool:

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#13 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,737 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:58 PM

Treasure Island - forcing me to explore exactly where I really do draw the line...just for today. :love3:

Mexican-Brother-Fuckers-Treasure-Island-

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#14 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,259 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 02:21 PM

¡Dios Mio, mi corazon!

I'm sure this will come as a shock to all, but my 'line' is considerably further down the page :)

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users