ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 02:44 PM

I can almost smell that picture  :lol:

LOL You and me both! mmmm (to a point). :love3:

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#10312 fasteddy

fasteddy

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 16 April 2022 - 07:42 PM

Oh hi!  So anyhow back on March 8th my laptop got hacked when I hit on a facebook info/ad about human/animal encounters(this was about a baby bear being saved from drowning supposedly) and I got a lock screen and my info got accessed before I could shut down.  The name of the ad site was Viral News, that should have been a tip off.  That started about 3 hours of panic and runaround to go to the bank, notify SS, credit agencies etc. etc. The bank blocked my account instantly and about 5 grand in Amazon purchases were declined that the hackers attempted to order. I ended up not losing anything other than time.  I had to change all my auto pay methods, redirect my SS payment and then went about changing all my passwords.  But before doing that I did every scan level available and did an offline scan and reviewed any file changes for that day and deleted them.  I then downloaded a free Avast antivirus and ran that on and offline just in case.  Changing every password for every site I visit took hours and during that I removed payment method storage on any purchase sites.  What a fucking pain in the ass.  Turns out the Chromebook didn't have the latest update that made updates automatic, duh! There was a vulnerability repair that I didn't know as I had just bought the Chromebook. I think bringing back public flogging for computer hackers and identity theft criminals would not be excessive.  After 1 hour of flogging by identity theft victims they should then be locked bound and gagged in a room and be forced to listen to every speech by the public figure they hate the most 24/7 for a month or so before solitary confinement with zero access to the outside world if they survive.  For ten years, that would be fair.   

#10313 fasteddy

fasteddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 16 April 2022 - 07:44 PM

Why does the forum page come up not secure again??????

#10314 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 16 April 2022 - 07:55 PM

Oh hi!  So anyhow back on March 8th my laptop got hacked when I hit on a facebook info/ad about human/animal encounters(this was about a baby bear being saved from drowning supposedly) and I got a lock screen and my info got accessed before I could shut down.  The name of the ad site was Viral News, that should have been a tip off.  That started about 3 hours of panic and runaround to go to the bank, notify SS, credit agencies etc. etc. The bank blocked my account instantly and about 5 grand in Amazon purchases were declined that the hackers attempted to order. I ended up not losing anything other than time.  I had to change all my auto pay methods, redirect my SS payment and then went about changing all my passwords.  But before doing that I did every scan level available and did an offline scan and reviewed any file changes for that day and deleted them.  I then downloaded a free Avast antivirus and ran that on and offline just in case.  Changing every password for every site I visit took hours and during that I removed payment method storage on any purchase sites.  What a fucking pain in the ass.  Turns out the Chromebook didn't have the latest update that made updates automatic, duh! There was a vulnerability repair that I didn't know as I had just bought the Chromebook. I think bringing back public flogging for computer hackers and identity theft criminals would not be excessive.  After 1 hour of flogging by identity theft victims they should then be locked bound and gagged in a room and be forced to listen to every speech by the public figure they hate the most 24/7 for a month or so before solitary confinement with zero access to the outside world if they survive.  For ten years, that would be fair.   

yes. FLOG theirs ASSES!!!!

#10315 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 16 April 2022 - 07:57 PM

Why does the forum page come up not secure again??????

we are under a period of experimenting with forum software versions and after trying a new one came back to this one while they tweak on the new one to see if it can out perform this one...  This one's working well enough we may just stay right here. :love3:

#10316 fasteddy

fasteddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 16 April 2022 - 07:59 PM

we are under a period of experimenting with forum software versions and after trying a new one came back to this one while they tweak on the new one to see if it can out perform this one...  This one's working well enough we may just stay right here. :love3:

Thanks!

#10317 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,602 posts

Posted 19 April 2022 - 05:50 PM

278857420_5316086538422521_1716864820358

I heard he prefers brownies ;)

I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#10318 Scott

Scott

Addicted to Men

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,862 posts

Posted 19 April 2022 - 10:17 PM

Pot laced brownies no doubt  :lol:

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#10319 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,602 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 11:45 PM

friend drama.jpg

***link here***

I'm taking another break from Facebook. Several of my friends are only making posts about how horrible they feel, or how they miss things from 30 years (or more) ago, or how sad their lives are. And were that not depressing enough, my Facebook 'news' feed then fills up with depressing crap and ads for mental health issue solutions. People on even innocuous 'foodies' groups have become combative and nasty. I don't understand people and how they cope with problems. I have constant lower back and leg pain. When I wake up I spend a few minutes determining how to get out of bed with the least amount of pain. Thankfully by the time I'm out of the shower, I loosen up enough and the pain hides in the back of my head. That's it. I don't wail about feeling like shit every morning. I don't make posts lamenting things I used to be able to do but can't anymore. I do what I can (i.e. keep my weight down and take a bi-weekly vicodin) to keep the pain at the minimum, and I accept the circumstances I can't change. I don't understand people who it's evident live to complain, and who enjoy being miserable.

So I'm taking a break from them. Today the break began by having a nice beach day. I got 18,000 steps in. I had a michelada while listening to the waves and watching people have fun in the sun. On the way home I took the scenic route and enjoyed the view. Made a trip to the grocery store to buy a loaf of bread and jar of jelly so I can make myself pb&j sandwiches. Made some progress with my binge-watching of The Blacklist, and changed my background noise from episodes of NCIS to crazy-covid-conspiracy-weirdo Kevin Sorbo and his Andromeda series. I've cooked up some chicken, congee, pork shank, and there's a batch of pintos in the instant pot. I even had fun retrieving a kilo of shelled peanuts that I dropped from their perch on the top shelf - yes, tupperware will pop open when it hits the floor after falling 6 feet! No, those peanuts were NOT going in the trash! Lol.

Every day I wake up is a good day. The rest of it is just the shit that happens.
I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#10320 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 06:44 AM

attachicon.giffriend drama.

***link here***

I'm taking another break from Facebook. Several of my friends ... enjoy being miserable.

So I'm taking a break from them. ...

Every day I wake up is a good day. The rest of it is just the shit that happens.

Love you B! I actively manage my engagement and time there as well. There's just not enough time in the day to endure some of that bullshit. I wish I could take your ortho pain away with just a touch, I'd cum rub you in a heart beat. :superbanana:

• Bj1 likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users