34 replies to this topic

#11 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:37 PM

Is anyone else having a problem getting the MaleMania sites to play??  When I try to play a video on any of these sites I get a popup in the middle of the screen saying "Error loading media, File not found!"  I have my fingers crossed it isn't just my system. <_<

#12 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,841 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:41 PM

Thanks for the heads up Kitty - passed it on to the powers that be over those feeds.

PJ_Marvin.jpg

#13 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:46 AM

Still no change with the MaleMania apps.........is it just me??  I can get the sites okay, but trying to play a video gets an error notice. I'll post a notice if it gets fixed.

#14 Tyler

Tyler

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,841 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:26 PM

They're working on it.:)

PJ_Marvin.jpg

#15 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:53 AM

Good news.........the MaleMania sites are all back working properly again.  In fact, all 14 of them........the 13 on the main page, plus Hard Brit Lads which is included in the list if you click on Video Feeds at the top of any CJXXX site and then scroll down to the MaleMania section. After checking out the Hard Brit Lads app I think it has some superior videos and it would be nice if room could be found to include it on the main page (perhaps switch places with the Bear Films app :biggrin:).  Otherwise, now that we know where it is we can always find it when we need to. :wink: :)  Many thanks to whoever is responsible for fixing the MaleMania sites issue. :)

#16 Tyler

Tyler

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,841 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:09 PM

Thanks for the tip Catman I'll add that into the main page by flipping out one of those lesser used feeds.

In this case, as often, you're responsible buddy. You brought it to my attention, I relayed to CJ who knows the Male Mania guys well etc. One thing CJ likes about our site is the feedback we get from you and others. He's got a Tylersroom on his sites now - check the drop down... TylersroomXXX - that's the Originals to us and will start having new content soon you'll see here too (TylersroomDVD is soon to follow on CJXXX). His members are enjoying it I'm sure but they don't have a forum like we do so feedback is always listened to and welcome here.

(AEBN is our dirty little secret tho hehe).

:cool:

PJ_Marvin.jpg

#17 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:01 AM

Just thought I'd give a heads up concerning an apparent "glitch" in a few of the main page apps. I'm having trouble getting proper access to the fallowing apps:  Citi Boys, Boy Czech, Skater Buddies, and Big Dick Factory.  All other apps seem to be okay for me. <_<

BTW, although not technically a TR app, I'm also having a problem getting the Randy Blue Free Tube videos to play. Has access been removed??  :confused5:

#18 Tyler

Tyler

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,841 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:14 PM

Thanks for the heads up Cat... I have reached out to the powers that be over those feeds. Frustrating how often that group of feeds is down or broken and I've said my piece about it many times but all I can do is keep notifying them (I even got rid of them last year if you recall to try and send a message but it didn't appear to help). The group consists of CitiBoyz, BigDikFactory, Bijou, Skater, Czech Boys and Hot Cam Boyz. Thanks for your patience. :)

As for Randy Blue I have nothing to do with that site but promote is as a decent site. I do know the owner so I will ask him if he knows what's up with that. :)

PJ_Marvin.jpg

#19 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:04 PM

Well, there IS some good video material on those sites, but we do have so much else to choose from that I don't think it's a great hardship when they are down. Just the same I'll keep my eyes out for them to re-activate and pass the news along. As for the Randy Blue free tube videos, they have been a nice extra for me, but again I can live without them. I am curious, however, if others are having the same experience with those videos. :wink: :) 

#20 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:47 AM

FYI:   I see there has been some improvement with that City Boyz, etc., group of sites, but bottom line is the videos STILL will not play. I'll keep checking and will update if things change. <_<

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users