Photo

what song are you listening to right now?

1708 replies to this topic

#1701 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,067 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:13 AM

I, for one, will be so happy when pro wrestling finely comes fully out of the closet! This reminds me of a young couple on youtube, Michael and Anthony (or Anthony and Michael). Anthony is a very young pro wrestler and their vlogs are sometimes very, very cute. :love3:

I thoroughly enjoyed the little bite, but was expecting it to be followed by some licking.  I'm disappointed!

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#1702 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,666 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:51 PM

Dumbledore's greatest hit  :claps:   :claps:   :claps:   :claps:   :claps:

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#1703 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:35 PM

Dumbledore's greatest hit  :claps:   :claps:   :claps:   :claps:   :claps:

Oh wow, I remember being so gay before knowing what gay was when I heard this man's voice sing this song! That would have been late 60's and I've learned since that Glenn Campbell also recorded it and I didn't remember it either until I listened in a music theory group therapy session in 1992. In struggling with "coming out" issues I learned this was a memory I had suppressed and "forgotten." Regaining many of these memories has been a very effective help for my peace-of-mind and the efficacy of my recovery and work as a helping professional. It's amusing how Donna Summer came out with it and it was like it was SO familiar but I just couldn't place it and reveled in how much I fantasized about being with Donna Summer in ecstasy. It is amazing how the mind will create belief and value structures to dictate perception outside reality. Thanks for this awesome trip down memory lane Smoke! :love3:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#1704 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,067 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:44 PM

I don't remember either Richard Harris or Glenn Campbell singing this!  I do prefer Donna Summer's version - if just for the nostalgia.  Those were some f'ing good times.  

When I was younger I used to wonder why my grandmother would sometimes smile for no good reason.  And now I find myself doing it.  A song, a scent, the feel of a certain texture - bang!  Memory pops up and makes me smile.  This part of getting older is what makes the aches and pains worth it.

#1705 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:38 PM

I don't remember either Richard Harris or Glenn Campbell singing this!  I do prefer Donna Summer's version - if just for the nostalgia.  Those were some f'ing good times.  

When I was younger I used to wonder why my grandmother would sometimes smile for no good reason.  And now I find myself doing it.  A song, a scent, the feel of a certain texture - bang!  Memory pops up and makes me smile.  This part of getting older is what makes the aches and pains worth it.

Well said. I have spent countless amounts of time facilitating such moments as a crucial component of mental health and recovery wellness. Interestingly, the cognition involved is very heavily tied to both the development of illness and wellness both. It is actually sad that many do not connect with this until they are older because its value can heighten here-and-now awareness and really help healing and recovery processes from birth throughout life. The behavior is effectively similar to any other developmental effort for growth whether physical, mental or spiritual. It can be regimented and intentional or simply a brush with contentment while washing the dishes. :love3:

Transcendental-Meditation-or-Mindfulness-Which-is-Better.jpg

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#1706 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,067 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:43 PM

Well said. I have spent countless amounts of time facilitating such moments as a crucial component of mental health and recovery wellness. Interestingly, the cognition involved is very heavily tied to both the development of illness and wellness both. It is actually sad that many do not connect with this until they are older because its value can heighten here-and-now awareness and really help healing and recovery processes from birth throughout life. The behavior is effectively similar to any other developmental effort for growth whether physical, mental or spiritual. It can be regimented and intentional or simply a brush with contentment while washing the dishes. :love3:

attachicon.gifTranscendental-Meditation-or-Mindfulness-Which-is-Better.jpg

Thought you might get a kick out of this one .... 

36893884_10156307238205482_8209318279605

#1707 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,067 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:43 PM

Double posted!  Hasn't done that in a long time! 

#1708 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:54 PM

Thought you might get a kick out of this one .... 

36893884_10156307238205482_8209318279605

Lurve it! I'd not have to ask to know by the third date. :love3:

#1709 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,666 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:39 PM

Turn back with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear, when Star Wars ruled the theaters and disco ruled the dance floor  :lol:   :claps:   :claps:   :claps:   :lol:

https://www.bing.com...6BDC1&FORM=VIRE

• Bj1 likes this
My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users