11 replies to this topic

#11 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,922 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

I guess I am going to stop posting.  Almost every damn thing I want to use in the screen doesn't do what I want.

I can't change the font, font size or font color.  Whenever I try to do that the cursor returns to position on the first line and my changes do NOT get made.

I can't copy anything from MY clipboard into the body of the text.

I can't embed code for clips.  The link screen does not explain itself.

All I can download is graphics that reside on my PC.

Many centuries ago Bj1 wrote a very instructive post about some of this.  This has not been done for the new format.  Does anyone care that some of us are disgusted with the current posting routine? 

I wanted to post the Budweiser Super Bowl Commercials compilation.  I received the link late this afternoon.  It is on YouTube somewhere.

Thanks for any help.

Granny  :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: [Emoticons do work.] :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

sorry but I know it can be frustrating as hell... The new format is easier in some ways but confusing as HELL because there are at least three different posting window scenarios and they each look different. Also sometimes when I copy and paste a youtube vid link it works when I click post and sometimes it doesn't so I have to find the "enable HTML" button to click it and then post. So yeah, it can be even more frustrating because before there was really only one way to do something and make it work and now there is more than one way to get things done. Confusing. I wish I understand the ins and outs well enough to whip up a dot to dot. I'll study more and see. :love2:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#12 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,814 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

Sorry Gran I haven't been paying much attention to the forum functionality with the main site's goings on. I personally find it very hard to get used to as well but my best suggestion is to try a different browser.

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users