34 replies to this topic

#21 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:40 AM

Good news..........the videos are back up on that group of sites (Citi Boyz, etc.) :)   I'll keep checking on them, and I'll update if conditions change. <_<

So far no change in the Randy Blue free tube videos. I'm guessing our access will not be re-instated.

#22 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,814 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:42 PM

Yes they were fixed this morning. :)

As for Randy Blue it wouldn't be targeted at us - I just link to his site -  I haven't heard back yet but my guess is he has changed his approach to his marketing or perhaps they're in maintenance mode.

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#23 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:07 PM

More good news..........the Randy Blue free tube videos are back to working again.  I think Tyler was right about them just being down for maintenance. :)  I don't think any of these videos are BB, but otherwise they have great models in high quality videos in HD. :wink: :rosslick:

#24 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:36 PM

As always, this could possibly be a problem on my end, but is anyone else having problems getting videos to play, either in the movie feeds or in the regular apps?? Sometimes when I click on the "play scene" or other video starting designations, all I get is a black screen with an apology for the inconvenience from the video playing problem. Mind you, it only happens occasionally, and most of the time the videos play properly. Please advise to anyone who can.

I'm updating this post with "Edit".

I just tested the video playing problem again, and wouldn't you know it everything I tested played properly. I still get the black screen along with some brief buffering, but eventually the videos play okay.  I'll keep an eye on the situation and advise if the problem returns.

#25 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:19 PM

Update:     All the videos on the main page apps seem to be playing properly now, including the movie feeds, EXCEPT, however, those apps that use the video format being used by such apps as High Octane , On the Hunt, Falcon, etc. etc. On all of those apps for me the video will start playing properly, but then the picture starts intermittent freezing, while the audio portion continues uninterrupted.. As always, this may just a problem for my personal system or equipment, but if this is affecting others too, then hopefully it can be remedied quickly.   <_< :blink2:

#26 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:08 PM

Good news (of sorts), it seems I was right about the video playback problem possibly being just my problem on this end. When using my IE browser I still have the video playback problem on the app sites I indicated in my last post., On a hunch the problem could be with my IE browser, I ran a test using my Google browser on those videos and WOOLAH the problem had gone away, and the videos played normally.  Perhaps the IE browser problem will correct itself, but if not I'll just use my Google browser for those particular videos. <_<

#27 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,814 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:10 PM

AEBN are working on the feeds so ignore the white colours for now they will be back to normal soon... all the movies are there and play - it's just a CSS issue.

New A-list USA content coming September 1 (Jack Hunter and Casey Everett up first - solos and action) and some other site changes. I will start a new thread when I debut the new stuff and we can get some feedback going.

Sorry I haven't been posting more on here but I'm busy as can be getting this all ready. :)

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#28 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 01:42 AM

This is in reference to my post dated 27 July in which I reported problems playing the videos for all the apps using the same player as Falcon, On The Hunt, etc. Regardless of browser, I am still having that picture intermittent stop and go issue while the sound track continues uninterrupted.  That makes all those apps unusable to me. I did right click on the player to try to determine which player is being used, and there was reference to both JW Player and Adobe Flash. I did update my Flash player to the newest version, but that had no effect on the problem.  Could the JW Player be responsible??  Anyway, I'd like to know if I'm the only one with this issue.  Suggestions welcome. 

BTW, I don't use the Lucas Entertainment site much, but FYI the videos there still will not go to full screen.

#29 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:49 AM

Hmmm...........am I the ONLY ONE with these issues??  If so, somebody please tell me so I can move on.  :confused5: <_<

BTW, a check of the Lucas Entertainment home site preview clips indicates a different player being used with no issues.  I dunno, perhaps that critique  doesn't apply here. :confused5:

#30 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,925 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:57 PM

Falcon and On The Hunt working fine on Firefox for me in my test for you. So I'm not sure what the issue is on your system. Have you tried a different computer just to investigate?

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users