326 replies to this topic

#1 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

Since the new movie feeds are now a major attraction here on TR, I feel it is appropriate and prudent to have a topic devoted solely to subject matter pertaining to it. Of course the Bedroom would be the most appropriate place for such a topic, but I'm sure you are all aware of how ordinary topics quickly get buried out of sight by those posting pics. I have nothing against pic posting, and for sure that is a vital part of this forum. I do feel, however, that a topic devoted to the movie feeds should remain visible and available to any and all who wish to contribute to it. Also, there may be new developements and/or changes that come along from time to time, and it can serve as a platform for Tyler in that regard as well. Anyway, that is why I'm getting it started here in the Playroom. Please feel free to add your comments regarding the movie feeds in general, as well as anything special you may wish to comment about regarding individual movies. There is a lot of inventory in these feeds, and I feel it would be helpful to all if we pass along what grabs our attention from time to time. ;) :) I've already done a little of that in the Kitchen Table topic as you may have noticed. <_< Meanwhile, enjoy yourselves with this huge selection of new movies. ;) :) Cat

#2 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:38 AM

Right now I'm very happy with the movie feeds just the way they are........in fact I'm "tickled pink". :D If I were asked, however, what area could most stand some improvement for me it would be in the area of search abilities. The category section seems adequate enough, but with such a large volume of movies a further breakdown in searching ability would be nice, such as by studio, and even perhaps by model. The search feature that is there now works okay to some degree, but it isn't really as efficient as it could be. Download ability has been mentioned by someone as being desireable, but for me that isn't important. Considering the fact that AEBN is a PPV site, download ability for a fee doesn't seem unreasonable. <_< One area that deserves some clarification and discussion, I think, is the matter of movie inventory each month. The question comes up........ will there be an entirely new list of 240 movies each month, or will a certain portion be carried over into the next month?? :unsure: I bring this up because, as with most members I believe, the amount of my time available for watching these movies is limited. There is bound to be movies I wish to view, but just don't have enough time for all of them. Let's not forget all the other features on TR that deserve our attention as well. <_< Of course if you break down that inventory into personal category choices, that reduces the number considerably. I'm sure Tyler will enlighten us on this aspect when he has the info. ;) :) For some reason, this type of topic doesn't usually get much response from forun members, but in this case I'm hoping there will be enough commentary and/or feedback to guide Tyler in any changes or possible adjustments that might be desireable and feasible. Cat

#3 keoniana

keoniana

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:59 AM

maybe not feed back, Cat but I read every word you post I have nothing to say back as I am out of my depth when it comes to this sort of thing I have no active reader at the moment

#4 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,221 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

Thanks for the update and feedback Cat. It is helpful and I am enjoying the new feeds. :love3:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#5 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,192 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

I'm still sitting on my hands.

Those midwives to history put on their bloody robes

#6 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

As I said, the search feature does work to some degree. Remember that hot redhead model we discussed a while back named Blu Kennedy?? :P Well, I did a search using his name only, and I came up with three films that feature him that I think are worthy of attention. All three are Next Door Studios films. The first one has him in a 3-way with Parker London and Jeremy Foxx. The 2nd has him with Mason Wyler, and the 3rd (but not least) has him with Tommy D. All three are HD films so production quality is tops. :o :P While you're at it check out a bareback film by Staxus titled "More".........HOT!! ;) :D BTW, it may be just my PC, but I've been experiencing some intermittant buffering on some of these films. Stoppage is usually very brief, tho, so I can live with it. It usually helps to start viewing the whole film from the beginning instead of individual scenes. ;) Cat

#7 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit is the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,604 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:03 AM

I'll address the issue of when the movies will rotate in the next few days. It's probably not going to be a once a month swap... in fact I'm sure it won't be. You may have noticed there are a helluva lot more than 240 titles there at the moment. There will be updates though (new material) one way or another. As for buffering you can always lower the video quality during those peak times. The feeds are getting a lot of usage right now as you can well imagine. :D Thanks for starting a dedicated thread Cat... the new feed is most certainly worthy. :) I'll pass on any recommendations made here including the search feature questions.

You can't handcuff the wind.

bandit_baby.jpg

#8 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit is the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,604 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:24 AM

:laugh:

You can't handcuff the wind.

bandit_baby.jpg

#9 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,221 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

I've always pictured you as an edger... :curtain:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#10 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

That's okay, Pastol, we always look to you for your outstanding reviews of mainline movies. I rely on them a great deal in choosing what movies to see. In fact, you should start a column! ;) :D

Cat

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users