5 replies to this topic

#1 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:55 PM

Okay.........don't laugh..........but I forgot how to change my avatar.  :wacko: :)

Catman

#2 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit is the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:42 PM

Go to your name at the top left of the forum - click and you'll see a little menu drop down, choose "My Profile"... click that and then on the left of that page there is an "Edit My Profile" black tab... click that and the very top option says "Change my picture". Hope that helps - looking forward to seeing the Kitty back!

As I said in my other 'Site Update' post I'm trying to get all this data back which will include avatars but again it's all up to the other host and whether they will do the right thing for us.

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

bandit_baby.jpg

#3 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,340 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:17 PM

5d1bd57886779c253c82649d84d052ce.jpg

:rofl:

Those midwives to history put on their bloody robes

#4 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:50 PM

Okay.........got it changed. Actually it was a lot easier than I expected. I changed the pic since I don't have Amber anymore.

#5 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit is the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

Man, I can never get my left and rights correct... got a little GWB in me :stunned: - driving with me as navigator is just about impossible and has "driven" many crazy lol.

Glad you figured it out Catman.

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

bandit_baby.jpg

#6 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,000 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:38 PM

T - you just have to remember that it's your left and your other left :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Right? :nutty:

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users