17 replies to this topic

#1 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:32 PM

In light of the vast amount of material already accumulated in the TR Originals, plus the upgraded material we are accumulating now, and also due to the prominence it enjoys on the site, I thought it might now be appropriate to start a separated  topic just for the Originals alone. If today's update is an example of what we can expect for future updates, all I can say is WOO WOO!!  :rosslick: :claps: :claps: Pairing last week's solo hottie, Alex Mecum, with another super hottie , Pierce Paris, to me was a perfect weekly follow up. (At the risk of sounding spoiled rotten, I was thinking perhaps an additional weekly update might be nice)  <_< :)  Anyway, like I did for last week's update, I first played the video by streaming it via the MP-4 download option. I must say that the video resolution and overall video quality I'm getting with this method is really fantastic!!  I do plan to go ahead and download, but I expect that will be equally fine.  This result may be partially credited to my upgraded 4K UHD equipment, but I'm sure that superior filmmaking must be credited also. Anway, I'm looking forward to all the superior updates we can expect in the coming weeks. :)

#2 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

Okay, I'm having a confusing problem with my originals downloading. As I related before, if I left click on the MP-4 High downloading option I get a streaming version of the video in question. On the other hand, if I right click on the same option I get the dropdown window with the "save as" for downloading. The only problem with that is that I only get PC locations (ie downloads, Documents, etc.) as options for the download locations. After losing so many downloads when I have to switch to a new PC, I am now trying to put all my downloads onto a 2 TB external hard drive to avoid losing them again. In a perfect world I would like to download directly to my external hard drive, but in this case I am not given that option. What I have been doing is to download to PC Downloads and then sending them to my external hard drive from there. The problem with that is that I wind up with the download in 2 different locations....... a definite waste of space. All this is with my IE browser, but trying other browsers gives me the same results. Would it help to choose smaller MB options for the downloads?? Advice welcome.

#3 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit is the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,604 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:10 PM

Thanks for the great feedback. Next up are Brandon Wilde and Addison Graham... mixing it up with a couple of ripped twinky types (delicious oxymoron lol). Will post a preview pic later today or tomorrow. Our producer, Dominic, was just nominated for best director at the Cybersocket awards.

As for what video to download.... Im greedy and always want the best one so I would recommend downloading the highest quality one (super wmv or high mp4 - both are same bitrate and resolution - I probably should have called it mp4 super and might make that change next update).

As for not being able to download to your external drive.... I cant understand that as I do it all the time when I back up TR locally (6 terabytes!) without having to move it after. But a bandaid solution would be to download the best one - copy it to your drive and then delete it off your computer but there has to be a fix as to why your drive isnt showing up as a download option.

Thanks again for the feeedback. I know Dominic reads. ;)

You can't handcuff the wind.

bandit_baby.jpg

#4 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 05:13 AM

Cat, click on the file explorer (yellow folder) icon, then click on "This PC" in the left side. Do all of your drives show up?

Do you have that external plugged directly into your PC?

Do you need to map that external drive to your PC?

Those midwives to history put on their bloody robes

#5 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:10 AM

Pastol,

Your effort to help on this downloading issue is much appreciated, but I'm afraid you lost me concerning the yellow Explorer folder.  Yes, my external HD is plugged directly into the PC. I just finished downloading a TR Original video to my C Downloads, and then I transferred it to my external HD. I am also renaming these Originals as Originals so that they will all be filed together.  I can easily go back to "C" downloads and delete that file, but so far my downloading volume isn't enough to bother with. BTW, I have been downloading videos from a different Internet location without encountering this problem. <_<

#6 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 05:42 PM

Good news.  The problem with downloading Originals videos directly to my external HD has been solved!!  :)   As before, when I right click "save as" to download I still get the same  list of options where to download to (ie Downloads, Documents, etc.)  on my PC  ("C" Drive), but by scrolling down a bit further I noticed another option titled "Computer". When clicking on THAT I do get a window giving me choice of C drive OR external hard drive.  WHO KNEW!!  :rofl: :rofl:   Sorry, guys, for making much tudoo about nothing. <_< :biggrin:   I still have to rename as an Original video, but that's easy enough. :)

#7 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,221 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 09:19 PM

You certainly are not the first or the last to miss the "computer" option for saving and your reviews and monitoring of hot content more than make up for the occasional problem solving! :love3:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#8 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:43 AM

Since Tyler has renewed interest in the Originals as a major feature of TR, I'm sure we all look forward to the weekly updates we can expect. Being the impatient person that I am, however, I've decided to do a review of the vast inventory of superior videos already in the Originals from before, that (IMHO) could well be appreciated by the members as fresh new material. I found that to be true for myself, anyway, as I looked back on older Originals postings.  A perfect example of this is a video posted back on 10-10-2014 titled "Brock & Carey".........a safe sex duo action video. As you may know I do have a preference for BB, but this video is so well done I hardly noticed.  The models, action, and superior video quality could well be mistaken for one of Bel Ami's best. Take note, the "hands free" cum shots in this video are spectacular!! :o :rosslick:   I've decided to pick one of these past Originals videos each day for review and promotion for any members who might benefit from such reviews. My schedule is hard to predict, so if I miss a day here and there please forgive. <_<  Here's a pic.

Attached Images

• brock_carey_tylersroom_49.jpg

#9 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:45 AM

Oh what the heck...........here's my pick for tomorrow's review in advance. . I must admit that I do have a pension for blondes, and they don't come mush sexier than Tomas Ross, a solo video from 7-19-2014. Tomas does fall into the twink category for those who may have that preference, but I'll try do reviews of various types as I go along.  I can see now I'll not run into any shortage of great videos to include in my reviews. Of course here's my choice of pic for Tomas.

Attached Images

• tomas_ross_tylersroom_184.jpg

#10 Catman

Catman

Catman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,785 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:06 PM

It does occur to me that I may be just a little too presumptuous in thinking that TR members need my evaluation on the older Original videos, when they are perfectly capable themselves of reviewing and deciding on their own which of those videos are memorable for them. My reviews and/or video suggestions of earlier postings may be helpful, however, to newer members who weren't around during that time period. To them looking back over all those previous videos may seem like a daunting task considering how much new material gets posted on TR on a daily basis. Anyway, I've decided that daily reviews of older videos  might seem like I'm trying to dominate the topic without leaving room for other members to contribute their own comments. I will continue to post reviews of older Originals videos, but not quite so often so that anyone who wishes can add their opinions as well.  Hope y'all like my first two choices. :wink: :) Why not let us know which Originals videos from the past are your favorites. :)

While I'm at it, twink fans might appreciate that adorable pair Dantes and Emile in their hot BB duo from 6-07-2013. :rosslick:  I'm sure Staxus  can't come up with anything better  than these two cuties getting it on!! :wink: :rosslick:  Video quality is tops too. Here's a pic.

Attached Images

• dantes_emile_tylersroom_81.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users