#3141 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,630 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:54 PM

Could it also be considered under-the-bottom?  :confused5:

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#3142 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,960 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:53 PM

Could it also be considered under-the-bottom?  :confused5:

I like to top from the bottom. :love3:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#3143 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,630 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 01:57 PM

:haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha: 

And, poor Hugh Jackman just looses it  :laugh:

#3144 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,420 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:42 AM

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#3145 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,630 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:45 AM

So, this is what happens when one replys to spam e-mails  :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:

#3146 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,420 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:51 PM

So, this is what happens when one replys to spam e-mails  :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:

I've been getting the spam calls now that leave a message saying my social security number has been suspended due to "suspicious activity" :)  OMG.  I'm just tempted to make them my new best friends.  The people from "Microsoft" (say it with a very thick New Deli accent) don't call anymore because I ask them if they want me to hurt their asses with my giant penis.  The collection agency calling for Mr. Henry Day, who picked my number out of the air and told them it was his contact number, got repeated calls from me - every 15 minutes for about 3 or 4 hours, where I'd say - "Please hold a moment, I have important issues to discuss with you".  I would then hang up.  The last call I made I asked if they were taking my number off their call list, as I was retired and could make it my hobby to harass them as much as they were me.  Calls stopped.  And they'd been calling for months, and each time I'd politely say there was no such person at that number and please take it off their calling list.  They'd promise not to call again.  Then they would.  I miss them, and hope they're doing well.

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#3147 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,960 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:21 PM

I've been getting the spam calls now that leave a message saying my social security number has been suspended due to "suspicious activity" :)  OMG.  I'm just tempted to make them my new best friends.  The people from "Microsoft" (say it with a very thick New Deli accent) don't call anymore because I ask them if they want me to hurt their asses with my giant penis.  The collection agency calling for Mr. Henry Day, who picked my number out of the air and told them it was his contact number, got repeated calls from me - every 15 minutes for about 3 or 4 hours, where I'd say - "Please hold a moment, I have important issues to discuss with you".  I would then hang up.  The last call I made I asked if they were taking my number off their call list, as I was retired and could make it my hobby to harass them as much as they were me.  Calls stopped.  And they'd been calling for months, and each time I'd politely say there was no such person at that number and please take it off their calling list.  They'd promise not to call again.  Then they would.  I miss them, and hope they're doing well.

I've implemented a policy of NEVER answering ANY calls I do not know and responding only to legit voicemails and blocking all others on the fly. I've been strict about it and it is working wonderfully for me. I'm just too damn busy for all the dumb shit. :love3:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users