892 replies to this topic

#21 zonato

zonato

ZONATO -- Under Construction....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,592 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:23 PM

Ok Digby, what is the real cow poop on this??Two times I heard on the radio in the last 24 hours about some bank in Ohio giving away a guernsey cow or some sort of nonsense. I think the name was guernsey bank. I figure you must be first in line. :hugs:
I have learned to never say never. There are fun new things to experience.

#22 LaRoux

LaRoux

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:32 PM

Ok Digby, what is the real cow poop on this?? Two times I heard on the radio in the last 24 hours about some bank in Ohio giving away a guernsey cow or some sort of nonsense. I think the name was guernsey bank. I figure you must be first in line. :hugs:

I do believe he won!!!! He was last seen speeding away with his new bride .........

Attached Images

• cow6.jpg

#23 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,816 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:39 PM

:laugh: :laugh:

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#24 zonato

zonato

ZONATO -- Under Construction....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,592 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:25 PM

Do they really climb trees? :(

Attached Images

• 3021.jpg

I have learned to never say never. There are fun new things to experience.

#25 digby

digby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 06:21 AM

:rofl: First, just let me say what a bunch of bastards you are. :rofl: I try my best to enlighten you on the finer points of bovine boning and all you do is make fun...I just don't understand. <_< Now Zon, there is a Guernsey county in Ohio and that is probably the location of the bank in question. I want to make one thing perfectly clear, I know nothing about the giveaway. :rolleyes: LaRoux, nice pic but the wrong breed. You chose a Holstein. A fine animal but normally a bigger framed breed. The Guernseys around here are ginger and white colored, more demurely framed and gentle. They also have lovely eyes...okay, maybe I shouldn't have added that :devilish:

#26 belgian bloke

belgian bloke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,966 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 08:10 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#27 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 08:39 AM

LaRoux, nice pic but the wrong breed. You chose a Holstein. A fine animal but normally a bigger framed breed. The Guernseys around here are ginger and white colored, more demurely framed and gentle. They also have lovely eyes...okay, maybe I shouldn't have added that :devilish:

So I am not as "experienced" in cow as you are. Sorry, I growed up in da city. Is this one more like the one you're talking about?

Attached Images

• cow16.jpg

#28 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,896 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 10:19 AM

So I am not as "experienced" in cow as you are.

:haha: :haha: :haha:
If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#29 digby

digby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 10:57 AM

:angry: LaRoux, what part of "ginger" escaped your attention. Think muted orange red. Now you're from Jersey and we have a few of them here too...and you'd like them. They are smaller but - as I understand - you can almost wrap your arms around them. :laugh: Zon, I'm told there is a place to "touch" them that will make them jump that high...I haven't looked for it. Want me to ask some friends? :rofl:

#30 jwilliam747

jwilliam747

CUM--BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,982 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 11:33 AM

They also have lovely eyes...okay, maybe I shouldn't have added that :devilish:

This is really getting scarey!!!!!!!! :o
Love is measured by its depth...Sex takes only a few inches.
SmileyCentral.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users