#11 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,896 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 11:23 PM

My bad day started at 2 pm and ended at 10:10 pm. :lol:
If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#12 ross

ross

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 03:03 AM

My day :rolleyes: 30th SeptDriving to a trust meeting this morning I had Coldplays X &Y on my car stereo. The trust is a property trust we have bought some land way up north and a guy is standing on his head to sell us some old army barracks to move up there. Sounds awful I know but these are hunky well built timber five room units and according to him we can easily rent them out.Not so I have found out. So the whole deal its off so I tried to get myself prepared, mentally while driving there..I hate confrontation and I new this meeting was gonna be full on with a very pushy frustrated real estate agent there.‘Cold Play’ weren’t doing it for me so I put ‘Dead Can Dance’ on, I thought of dodo knew would be freaking if he was a fly on the wall in my car. But DCD put me in the frame of mind I needed to be in.The meeting went well.From there I went up to a Apple Computer shop which was only a few minutes from the Solicitors.Man oh man things change so fast.Last time I was there ( about 2 weeks ago ) I looked at the new iMac.Didn’t really like the look of the new cases. But now they have a new monitor that's 19” and so cool, its all screen not encased in a large paneled frame like the new iMac. So one of the new monitors and a new mini mac seems to be more than I’ll need. Includes iTunes,iPhoto, movieHD, iDVD, Garageband,iCal, Appleworks, and more than I’ll need.As long as it can handle my digital camera that all I’m, worried about.But the guy said if i hang on about a month their stream lining even this Mini Mac. Far out!!Then I headed off to have lunch at my favorite cafe. Went to a book shop and bought 'Q' where there’s a cool article on Coldplays recording of X&Y and the most beautiful pic of Chris Martin. A whole page of just him.Came home and moved the lawns. Beautiful spring day, blue sky, birds singing, flowers smiling etc.Played X&Y full bore, so all in all a good day for me. And now I’m here. :whole waving: :waves: :whole waving:
Drawn into a tale like wasps to a picnic.

#13 ottawaian

ottawaian

Moving on .....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,584 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 06:27 AM

Sounds like you had some fun Ross. Buy that new Mac so you can show us those pictures you take with it. We're still waiting!!!!! B) B) Are you going to start your gardens, just remember Tyler's and you will be all inspired. WE WANT PICTURES. :angry: Just kidding Ross :hugs: We can wait a bit longer.Ottawaian ;)
Ottawaian

Am I the still the first thing on your mind when you wake up......

#14 ian

ian

Sweaters?....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 05:39 PM

On your next visit Ian bring your sax and I'll record it and we can share it with the gang! 

Sounds like a date, Otta!. I hope you have some time this weekend to enjoy your new toys! :hugs:

....fishing my boxers out of the trees

Hmmm, I think I've got an idea for an activity at our Tylersroom get together. :lol:

But DCD put me in the frame of mind I needed to be in.

Ross, you're so right about DCD. They can calm me right down in any stressful situation. I'm glad you're day ended well. :waves:

#15 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:36 AM

October 1Boring :(

#16 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:39 AM

October 1Depressing :(

#17 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:41 AM

October 1Lonely :(

#18 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:50 AM

:cop: Now snap out of it rOss, you have your health and lots of friends, just because they don't want talk to you doesn't mean they don't like you.Gosh you have got a persecution complex havn't you?Do not worry I am is still looking for you boyfriend, he'll turn up. :cop:Dick Trey

#19 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:57 AM

Oh Dicktective Trey! you are a honey, trying to cheer me up when I'm feeling so down and sorry for myself.I just hope that you'll be able to find my B/F.Even if you don't find the one in the photo that I sent you, anyone like that will do!! Thanks Hun your a doll MWAH !!!!!!!!! rOss

#20 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:26 AM

:cop: Good news rOssie, this will give your boring day a lift -I have found him,he looks just like the photo that you sent me of him. :cop:D. Trey :lol:

Attached Files

• Attached File  toyboy   25.79KB   0 downloads

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users