My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 07:45 AM

I am so sad.

Goodbye Pastol.  You'll be missed.

attachicon.gifWebp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Michael L. Parido, 63, of Bloomington, passed away Monday (June 11, 2018) at OSF Richard L. Owens Hospice Home, Peoria.

Michael’s service will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Beck Memorial Home, Bloomington, with Pastor Rick Wagner officiating. Private family burial will be prior to the service. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Beck Memorial Home. Calvert & Metzler Memorial Home, Bloomington, is in charge of arrangements.

Michael was born June 8, 1955, in Bloomington. He was the son of Ronald and Barbara Shelton Parido.

Michael is survived by his parents, Ronald L. and Barbara L. Parido, Bloomington; his sisters, Deborah L. (Tim) Starkey, Bloomington, and Ronda L. (Leonard) Hanks, Shingle Springs, Calif.; and numerous nieces and nephews.

Michael was a 1973 graduate of Bloomington High School. He worked at State Farm for 30 years and later worked at Marriott Residence Inn, Bloomington, for three years. Michael enjoyed volunteering for the American Red Cross, Home Sweet Home Mission, Prairie Aviation Museum, Girl Scouts of America and Meadows Mennonite Nursing Home. He loved watching movies and listening to jazz music. He was a good friend to many and was loved dearly by his family and friends. He will be deeply missed by all of them.

Condolences may be made to www.calvertmemorial.com.

Way too young..........

#842 fasteddy

fasteddy

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:30 AM

I am so sad.

Goodbye Pastol.  You'll be missed.

attachicon.gifWebp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Michael L. Parido, 63, of Bloomington, passed away Monday (June 11, 2018) at OSF Richard L. Owens Hospice Home, Peoria.

Michael’s service will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Beck Memorial Home, Bloomington, with Pastor Rick Wagner officiating. Private family burial will be prior to the service. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Beck Memorial Home. Calvert & Metzler Memorial Home, Bloomington, is in charge of arrangements.

Michael was born June 8, 1955, in Bloomington. He was the son of Ronald and Barbara Shelton Parido.

Michael is survived by his parents, Ronald L. and Barbara L. Parido, Bloomington; his sisters, Deborah L. (Tim) Starkey, Bloomington, and Ronda L. (Leonard) Hanks, Shingle Springs, Calif.; and numerous nieces and nephews.

Michael was a 1973 graduate of Bloomington High School. He worked at State Farm for 30 years and later worked at Marriott Residence Inn, Bloomington, for three years. Michael enjoyed volunteering for the American Red Cross, Home Sweet Home Mission, Prairie Aviation Museum, Girl Scouts of America and Meadows Mennonite Nursing Home. He loved watching movies and listening to jazz music. He was a good friend to many and was loved dearly by his family and friends. He will be deeply missed by all of them.

Condolences may be made to www.calvertmemorial.com.

#843 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:50 AM

I thought the same thing. It was nice to see more recent ones as well. :love3:

It's difficult enough I'm not interested in saying very much.

I love him.

<script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

My heart is so heavy. This is not turning into a good year.

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#844 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,228 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:48 AM

I'm just kind of numb at the moment.  :(

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#845 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,757 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:02 AM

:sad:  :sad: 

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#846 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,703 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

It is like one thing after another...but it started back in August of last year for me. Tyler baby we love you mate. We are all grieving together and thinking of each other and wishing each other comfort. I'm sending you a special, long, warm hug brother. That's not a pencil in my pocket. :love3:

a29afed995ba7b77a9e6d3f683f1046b--cute-gay-couples-gay-guys.jpg

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#847 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,757 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 06:50 PM

Pastol, this one's for you 

Now that your life has come to an end

I am sad because you were my friend.

I will miss you very much

because my life you did touch.

Now that your pain has ceased

I hope you can find some peace

in a much better place

with a smile on your face.

So I say again

rest easy my friend.

#848 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,703 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:26 PM

^^^so sweet^^^ :love3:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#849 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,757 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 06:00 PM

I wrote it just for him.

#850 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,703 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:38 PM

Goodbye Pastol. Thanks Mike for being genuine and for challenging me toward positive growth and understanding. Here's a token of my gratitude and affection from one of my favorite infatuations. It reminds me of the many intriguing discussions we've had over the years and serves as a fitting adieu.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users