4 replies to this topic

#1 fasteddy

fasteddy

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,892 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 05:45 AM

So I got both Pfizer shots over a 3 week period.  No side effects whatsoever except some minor injection site soreness.  We had two guys at the shop and their wives both get the virus.  The second instance caused the store to close last week for 3days as that driver was in contact with everyone at the store. I got my 1st shot 4 weeks ago and my second shot the day before the second driver tested positive. Neither driver or their wives developed any serious symptoms despite some at risk issues like smoking, overweight, high blood pressure, diabetes. All 4 were in their middle sixties.  On the down side, I had a friend lose his wife.  She refused to go to the doctor with some cold symptoms that rapidly developed into pneumonia and her blood oxygen level dropped like a stone and she went into organ failure 24 hours after admission to the hospital and died within seconds of the respirator being shut off. She was in her mid 40's but a diabetic who didn't take care of it properly, a heavy drinker, smoker, and a long history or drug abuse.  So far all in my family have been able to avoid contracting Covid - 19.  I won't miss wearing that fucking mask though once this passes.......

#2 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,684 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 09:05 AM

I had the first Moderna and apparantly because I have a very strong immunity and had already had asymptomatic C19 I was sick for three days! Fever, body aches, nausea, coughing and VERY sore. :(  We have tele-medicine and my doc said, "oh you don't look so good, can you brighten up that contrast, take two tylenol and call me in the morning?" LOL I told him I know where the exit button is and kiss my foot! CLICK!!  Anyhoo, I'm actually dreading the second dose next week. I'm also apprehensive about my dad taking it so we are looking for the J&J one and done option.

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#3 Scott

Scott

Addicted to Men

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,625 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 11:43 AM

I had both of the Moderna shots. No side effects from the first one.....just a sore arm. After the second one my arm was sore, I felt tired, and I slept a lot the next two days. Other than that....nothing!

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#4 JoelR

JoelR

I shop at Walmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 10:09 AM

I've taken the first Moderna shot, definitely felt symptoms for three days like migraines and slight fever.  I had to take some Motrin to suppress the fever, so I'm also slightly apprehensive about the second shot but I am looking forwardto getting fully vaccinated. 

#5 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,684 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 04:29 PM

I've taken the first Moderna shot, definitely felt symptoms for three days like migraines and slight fever.  I had to take some Motrin to suppress the fever, so I'm also slightly apprehensive about the second shot but I am looking forwardto getting fully vaccinated. 

My second was far better than the first. I was still a bit sore and took some tylenol and a bit tired, but no fever and chills this time. I'm relieved to have built up some immunity and just curious how long it will last.

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users