474 replies to this topic

#471 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 05:54 PM

One of the YouTube vloggers in Mazatlán went to my favorite marisqueria.  El Changuirongo is just a block away from my apartment.  When cab drivers don't know my address, this is the landmark I give them!   They have good food - especially the ceviche.  But I made the mistake, only once, of not letting it marinate!  Raw shrimp are tasty, but I learned my lesson!  Lol.

Oh! The waitress you see around :50 sometimes dances around the dining room. Never a dull moment in México!

I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#472 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 11:53 PM

My toy arrived yesterday ... took me a day to google the first problem I had that surprisingly wasn't covered in any of the Youtube videos I'd watched.  Turning on the gimbal made it dance.  Vibrations and shaking hard enough that I thought it might tip over.  Google came up with PLENTY of people with the same problem, and the consensus was that an 'autotune' was in order.  This is a step all the videos said to take after balancing, not just after turning on!  Worked like a charm though, so my 'Fuck, will have to send it back' flashes have left my head.  I'm having trouble balancing it with my 70-210 Minolta 'beercan' lens though.  Will have to practice, or just go with my smaller lenses :)

It's very sexy.  And people weren't kidding, it's VERY heavy.  I'm glad I bought both a strap and a connector to turn it into a two handed affair.  Would still like the assistant though ... 

I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#473 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,475 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 01:56 PM

My toy arrived yesterday ... took me a day to google the first problem I had that surprisingly wasn't covered in any of the Youtube videos I'd watched.  Turning on the gimbal made it dance.  Vibrations and shaking hard enough that I thought it might tip over.  Google came up with PLENTY of people with the same problem, and the consensus was that an 'autotune' was in order.  This is a step all the videos said to take after balancing, not just after turning on!  Worked like a charm though, so my 'Fuck, will have to send it back' flashes have left my head.  I'm having trouble balancing it with my 70-210 Minolta 'beercan' lens though.  Will have to practice, or just go with my smaller lenses :)

It's very sexy.  And people weren't kidding, it's VERY heavy.  I'm glad I bought both a strap and a connector to turn it into a two handed affair.  Would still like the assistant though ... 

Can't wait to see some before and afters! And of course those surf snaps! :love3:

2ab91dd00b1a5883a655ddc694360227--the-brighton-yoga-moves.jpg

• Bj1 likes this

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#474 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,475 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 01:59 PM

I like Daddies! :love3:

626687f33b0d9b6eb6983ab8b9c9d14f.jpg

• Bj1 likes this

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#475 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 05:16 PM

Lol!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users