#2 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,682 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:15 PM

Awesome snark by Arnold. :claps:

Good idea for a thread - it should be quite the active and pathetic thread lol.

• Bj1 likes this

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#3 Tyler

Tyler

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,682 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:57 PM

Today...

tweet.jpg

puppet.jpg

And a *cough... classic?

tweet2.jpg

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#4 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,401 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:01 PM

A glimpse of life in the USA for the next,,, I don't even want to think about how many years.

Those midwives to history put on their bloody robes

#5 Tyler

Tyler

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,682 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:19 PM

(sorry can't like that one lol)

That was just disgraceful... so much for any pipe dream he might become dignified by the awe and weight of the job. Imagine when it's Kim Jong-il etc who's provoking him not a CNN reporter.

He is so incredibly dismissive of the 65 million Hillary shills - who cares about them - they're all losers and a disgrace.

Did you hear him tell the press he won therefore the people don't want to see his tax returns... is just a media obsession. I don't know about that Donald... I'd LOVE to see them personally.

Asshole-in-Chief or is that Chief Asshole (sorry to disrespect all fine assholes everywhere).

sig.jpg

#6 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:53 PM

It still amazes me that people can watch him say and do things and then believe it never happened because he later comes on television and says so.  We are the nation of morons.  This is the direct result of under funding education and we should be ashamed and frightened.

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#7 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,401 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

Did you hear him tell the press he won therefore the people don't want to see his tax returns... is just a media obsession. I don't know about that Donald... I'd LOVE to see them personally.

Yes, I've seen that. I almost puked. His taxes should be made into a big deal on a daily basis, just like they [HE] did with President Obama's birth certificate.

Did you see Rex Tillerson, Exxon C.E.O. in the confirmation hearing today begging the senator to keep HIS (Tillerson's) private if and when he releases his taxes?

I'm thinking, that sounds like muffled panic. I bet his heart was racing. What is it that you don't want the American people to see?

• Bj1 likes this

Those midwives to history put on their bloody robes

#8 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:40 PM

#9 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:11 AM

Too late to edit and add this to my previous post ... 

via GIPHY

#10 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:03 PM

What is it that you don't want the American people to see?

They don't want you to see just how much of every hard earned dollar spent by someone who has few of them, goes to their bank account.  They don't want you to see how very little, if any, taxes they pay.  They don't want you to see the absurdly small amount of money they donate to charity - and the huge amount they give to PAC's and corrupt politicians.  But most of all, THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users