#11 ChadCox

ChadCox

Remembering Keo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,214 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 08:17 PM

Thanks Ed. Here is Lucas' reply:

"That error code often means that the network connection your user has may be spotty.  HLS is the delivery protocol we use for streaming, and for security there is a time limit on the stream, which in his case may be timing out.  Best for him to clear cache, and refresh the connection."

Hope that helps!

Runs like a fucking yugo. :haha:

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#12 fasteddy

fasteddy

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 05:12 AM

Hmmmm, odd that the only time that happens is with Lucas feeds and no others on your site or any other site.   I've read a lot of comments about Lucas that he is basically a scumbag and tries to push people into paid subscriptions by limiting his feeds to other sites to several minutes.  I'm not putting credibility to that response from Lucas as my systems updates, debugs, clears cache and all that crap automatically and they are the only site that happens with but oh well.......

#13 fasteddy

fasteddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 05:14 AM

Here ya go Chad.......

Attached Images

• 001.jpg

#14 fasteddy

fasteddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 05:16 AM

Here ya go Chad.......

Attached Images

• 010.jpg

#15 fasteddy

fasteddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 05:19 AM

Not bad for 68 huh????  My fb Darrell stopped by for a 3 hour sexfest yesterday and I ended up dumping cum all the way up to my right nipple and armpit, lol......I told Darrell that was testimony to his expertise at fucking with that 8" bbc of his and his skill at rimming.

#16 Tyler

Tyler

I miss you.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:41 AM

Hey Eddy,

Frustrating I know but it isn't Lucas himself that controls any of this - it is a feed delivery company. There is no limiters on this stuff - I have usage logs I can see and they show each IP and usage per and many are watching more than a few minutes and the MBsPerMinute and total GBs are right inline with historic values.

Perhaps it's where they are located server wise - maybe there's a bottle neck between you and them causing the slow downs. Some ISP will switch up carriers if things slow down others don't. But to decipher what they said... their streaming system needs a certain amount of juice or it times out - it's not on their end. The AEBN feeds use a completely different streaming protocol so you can't really compare like that.

Sorry!

Remembering Pastol.

pastol.jpg

#17 ChadCox

ChadCox

Remembering Keo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,214 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:35 PM

Not bad for 68 huh????  My fb Darrell stopped by for a 3 hour sexfest yesterday and I ended up dumping cum all the way up to my right nipple and armpit, lol......I told Darrell that was testimony to his expertise at fucking with that 8" bbc of his and his skill at rimming.

Not bad for a 68 year old is right!! Hey if ya got it, USE IT!! :love3:

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#18 fasteddy

fasteddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 07:29 PM

Well, I reconfigured everything and changed craplet and malware programs and stuff and now it seems to be working ok.  It's just odd that the only site that occurred on was Lucas.....thanks for your research and effort.

Hey Eddy,

Frustrating I know but it isn't Lucas himself that controls any of this - it is a feed delivery company. There is no limiters on this stuff - I have usage logs I can see and they show each IP and usage per and many are watching more than a few minutes and the MBsPerMinute and total GBs are right inline with historic values.

Perhaps it's where they are located server wise - maybe there's a bottle neck between you and them causing the slow downs. Some ISP will switch up carriers if things slow down others don't. But to decipher what they said... their streaming system needs a certain amount of juice or it times out - it's not on their end. The AEBN feeds use a completely different streaming protocol so you can't really compare like that.

Sorry!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users