429 replies to this topic

#21 Navy

Navy

Burgers anyone?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 07:36 PM

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all had a great day! :whole waving: :santa:
user posted image

You can play the game and you can act out the part, though you know it wasn't written for you . . . James Taylor

#22 keoniana

keoniana

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 12:39 AM

and I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas and now we can look forward to a New Year Full of Hope and Peace and Joy for everyone here and for Pete's sake bring our kids home to their mothers hugz and besos from Keoni :waves: :waves: :waves: :waves: :waves:

#23 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,879 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 07:26 PM

And a happy boxing day to all those who celebrate it (including you crazy canoodlians!).
No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#24 Fr!tz

Fr!tz

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:37 AM

I'm happy Christmas is over and done with. All that festive food really is not good for me. Guess it's true what Brian May once sang: "Too much food will kill you." :rolleyes:
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#25 tomtheterrible

tomtheterrible

I shop at Walmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:52 PM

Sorry Fr!tz but I live to eat and after seventy-five years am doing OK. Sure I take many meds but if I can't do as I please at this age why bother? I am careful but that doesn't mean I won't have candy, desserts, sauces and potatoes. I just limit my amounts. Good luck if you are on a diet, but enjoying life in this terrible world is a necessary plus. :devilish:

#26 Patrick

Patrick

My Butler Likes a man with a bush...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,310 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:33 PM

Yes I must agree with Tom... I love to cook and I enjoy good food. Everything in moderation and all will be well. :) In fact that was a motto the late, great Julia CHild herself lived by.... :lol:
Life is short ~ Dance Naked ~ And Wiggle Your Ass!!!

#27 Fr!tz

Fr!tz

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:45 AM

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy food and everything that comes with it. It's just that with the holidays there's this tradition in the family that no one leaves the table before everything is gone. And since there's enough food to serve a couple of armies, you can always roll us away afterwards :unsure: But I'm feeling much better already and I'll just eat a little less the next few days so NYE and Jan 1st can compensate for it ;)
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#28 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,245 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:37 PM

I had a nice Christmas. Went away to my sister's. Had some travel headaches....especially on the way back. Going there I just had a little 4 hour flight delay...no big deal. Coming back I had a flight delay that caused me to have rent a car and drive back from near Syracuse NY to the airport in Cleveland where I had left my car and then home....and quite a bit of the drive was in lake effect snow along both lakes Ontario and Erie. I was supposed to get home late last night, but I didn't get home until 6 pm today. :blink: But inspite of that, I enjoyed my time with her and her 3 sons. :)
If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#29 maxman

maxman

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:21 PM

Hey Scott............Glad you had a nice visit, despite the travel delays. But happy to see you have arrived home, safe and sound :thumbs up: * Just an odd fact (only because you mentioned it)....I too, only have one sister, and she has three sons. I'd write that off to coincidence normally, but more likely due to a severe bent male chromosome (sic)... :lol: Believe, my sister's current nickname for her ex is; dickhead... :ph34r: Yes, I know...way too much info............Max :devilish:
Remember the past, but only reflect upon it, ....plan for the future, ...always live for today.

#30 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,888 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:12 PM

Hey Scott............Glad you had a nice visit, despite the travel delays.

But happy to see you have arrived home, safe and sound :thumbs up: ......

As some might say: "ditto". :)
Peace.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users