10026 replies to this topic

#9911 fasteddy

fasteddy

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 05:18 PM

My  endowed friend from Merairie La. is visiting family here in Ct. and stopped by to warm up.  He's now retired but was an offshore oil rig worker so he has a really well defined body and a serious play stick.........been seeing each now for about 5 years as he visits up here 2-3 times a year.......took a nap after......:)

#9912 fasteddy

fasteddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:34 AM

And to top it all off a friend just sent me this in an email.What is going on??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Ottawaian ;)

I hear a vaudeville cymbal clash in the background.............

#9913 pastol

pastol

Supersexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,801 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:37 PM

lets-drink-until-drinking-on-a-monday-so

Those midwives to history put on their bloody robes

#9914 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,228 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 06:49 PM

lets-drink-until-drinking-on-a-monday-so

I'm ready!

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#9915 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,228 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:10 AM

Rob Lowe is on Jimmy Kimmel. I just want to stick it in. Anywhere, anytime. Uh huh, yeah!

#9916 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,228 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:16 PM

I got a little miffed at work today and told my employer I wasn't happy that they were denying my request for time off (timeshare week in Mazatlan) after I'd specifically brought it up in my interview and was told it wouldn't be a problem.  We made a compromise, and I'm leaving Wednesday morning (instead of Sat) - and then coming back Saturday.

Woo!  I need some time away.  And airline tickets were $60 less than they've been for years!  Should have used points, but I'll just save them for later!

#9917 Smokeshadow

Smokeshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,952 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:36 PM

Sorry for being incommunicado since Tuesday.  I've had my house repainted this past week; and, this past Sunday evening, I disconnected the computers in the office in anticipation of the painters working in that room on Monday.  Which they did  :claps:   :claps:   :claps:  Anyway, when I re-connected the computers on Tuesday, I got no power or connection to my internet modem  :bad PC:  :bad PC:   I even tried connecting it directly to the convenience outlet. . .no luck.  So, I contacted AT&T about getting a service technician out to look at the problem.  Friday (today) between 2 and 4 pm was the earliest  <_<  After hanging around the house until 4:15 pm today and not being contacted or no one showing up, I called AT&T again.  Was told that their national dispatch service hadn't even contacted a service tech at that time.  The young man on the phone apologized and said he'd get one to be within 30 minutes.  Was he on the ball  :claps:  :claps: Turns out that it was the power chord and brick.  Got that swapped out and I've been online and cleaning out spam since about 5:30 pm :lol: and catching up on my browsing.

BTW - the house looks great ! ! ! And, I'm enjoying clean surfaces and door facings  :haha:   Was very pleased with the price quotes I received.  For exterior painting (soffits & fascia, trim, siding above roof, garage & patio door and re-staining front door) and interior painting (all rooms except closets. . .ceilings, walls & trim and door facings), in a 2,199 square foot house with 15 foot high ceilings in the main rooms, and 10 foot high ceilings in the bedrooms, dining room and office; 2 color. . .power blue in the common areas and warm yellow in the bedrooms. . .price was just slightly over $ 6,200.  :rainbowbounce: 

My mind is software; I will reprogram it.
My body is a shell; I will modify it.
Death is a disease; I will cure it.
Extinction is ever-looming; I will fight it.

#9918 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,228 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:05 PM

Wow!  You got a great price!  I was quoted $10k JUST to do the exterior, and my house is approx 1300 sq ft (inside)!  I need new siding anyway, so I'm thinking of just going with something plastic that'll look nice enough until I sell the house :)

#9919 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,686 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:40 PM

Try Saran Wrap, starting from the bottom of the house. It’s much cheaper, and it will definitely make a statement......
Peace.

#9920 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,228 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:44 PM

I like that idea!

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic