Photo

And how was your day???

10113 replies to this topic

#10111 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 02:57 PM

Ed, I hope your health situation straightens out as soon as possible .Good luck with the tests.  :hugs:

Peace.

#10112 fasteddy

fasteddy

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 07:05 PM

Ed, I hope your health situation straightens out as soon as possible .Good luck with the tests.  :hugs:

Thanks Roamer1 , it is getting boring answering the same questions over and over, tedious as hell.....

#10113 fasteddy

fasteddy

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 07:16 PM

I thought the same thing. :love3: Hope it distracted you a bit. All this medical care business IS intended for longevity right, and not just generating income? Hope it all works out and settles down soon! ♥

I'm seeing more of our health care system than I want to.  I'm stunned at the billing for non-insured procedures vs. what medical service providers are accepting as payment from insurance companies.In network re-imbursement is a fraction of retail billing.  My insurance and medicare paid out about $1500.00 for over $11000.00 in billing from the Backus Urgent Care Center and that was payment in full on my end.  A good example is paramedic intercept in rural ambulance areas.  Medicare won't even entertain talking about it.  Unless the paramedic service is willing to share with the emt/volunteer services that bill they are considered out of network.  The commercial ambulance company that responded with the paramedics is not in network with any insurance carrier but as there are no municipal paramedic or ambulance service in my brothers area options are limited. 

#10114 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,023 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 07:53 AM

I'm seeing more of our health care system than I want to.  I'm stunned at the billing for non-insured procedures vs. what medical service providers are accepting as payment from insurance companies.In network re-imbursement is a fraction of retail billing.  My insurance and medicare paid out about $1500.00 for over $11000.00 in billing from the Backus Urgent Care Center and that was payment in full on my end.  A good example is paramedic intercept in rural ambulance areas.  Medicare won't even entertain talking about it.  Unless the paramedic service is willing to share with the emt/volunteer services that bill they are considered out of network.  The commercial ambulance company that responded with the paramedics is not in network with any insurance carrier but as there are no municipal paramedic or ambulance service in my brothers area options are limited. 

The whole thing is disgusting. :angry2:

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users