235 replies to this topic

#231 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,728 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:57 AM

I watched the other one first and I think I prefer being the male lol.  :tomato:

:laugh: :laugh:

• Bj1 likes this

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#232 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,067 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:24 PM

I'm on the countdown!

Bought soaker hoses for the garden today, and hooked them up.  I have a dual spigot timer, so have one soaker hose on the ground around the flower bed and the other snaked up to the hanging baskets.  They drip, in turn, onto planters underneath them.  I think I have everything lined up, and I moved all the indoor plants outside.

I ate enough of the stuff in my upright freezer to allow me to move the rest to my fridge's freezer.  Tomorrow will unplug and defrost the upright.  That'll save some $$$ on electricity when I'm gone.  Will turn the hot water tank off too - am debating on if I should drain it.  I'll decide later.

Mail is forwarded to a service that'll scan/send/or hold for me.  Credit cards/banks notified.  $$$ transferred into my Charles Schwab checking account that has no foreign transaction fees, and reimburses for atm fees.  I have a bit of $$$ to put into my bank account when I get there (don't tell any muggers!!!).

content-inicio011.jpg

Remember .... I have room for more in the unit, and in my apartment!  Everyone is welcome!  If you want to come after my timeshare week (14 July - 21 July) then we can pile into the apartment, or I can talk to my property manager about finding something nice :)

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#233 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,067 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:51 AM

This is just so tempting, but I think I'll pass!

c7321ce8-3a12-4489-a244-5fc0a042b6cd_JOHNWATERS2018.jpg1.jpeg

http://campjohnwaters.com/

#234 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:41 PM

This is just so tempting, but I think I'll pass!

attachicon.gifc7321ce8-3a12-4489-a244-5fc0a042b6cd_JOHNWATERS2018.jpg1.jpeg

http://campjohnwaters.com/

This would be fun with a close friend or lover. I was sort of surprised it's really real.

It initially made me think of Granny, guess it was the uniform. :love3:

• Bj1 likes this

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#235 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,067 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:02 PM

Yes, it *is* real!  I have this purient thing for John Waters ... perhaps best to remain an infrequent, but effective, aid for a little alone-time fun than to meet the possibility of reality.

Perhaps.

#236 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,067 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:31 AM

I was welcomed back to Mazatlan with a thunderstorm last night so strong that it knocked out our power for a half hour ... Lots of lightning and thunder for a couple of hours then back to normal.

Here is a pic looking the other direction from what I normally post :) I have a couple more but they keep loading upside down ... Even when I flip them in edit.

IMG_153166601171F.jpg

Come on down! The weather is hot and the water is warm! Oh, and I just met the narco for the section of beach to the South. He told me He could get me anything I wanted ... Including women (I threw up a little in my mouth when he said it). Lol

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users