569 replies to this topic

#31 fasteddy

fasteddy

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,892 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Today was the last fishing trip for the season. Just in time also as we found an issue with the transom on my brothers boat with the ribs debonding from the transom, oww. That's gonna be a job to fix. We haul it back to his farm from the marina next weekend. Then the fun starts. :rolleyes:

#32 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,707 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

Today was the last fishing trip for the season. Just in time also as we found an issue with the transom on my brothers boat with the ribs debonding from the transom, oww. That's gonna be a job to fix. We haul it back to his farm from the marina next weekend. Then the fun starts. :rolleyes:

wax on wax off :love3:

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#33 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,377 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

I'll be in Puerto Vallarta in exactly one week.  I'm bringing my nephew and his girlfriend with - their first time to Mexico.  She's a camera buff too, so I'm sure I'll have lots of pics to post when I get back!

I will say, I'll be thinking of this as I'm flying.  I knew one of the passengers.  http://en.wikipedia....ines_Flight_261

I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#34 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,707 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

I'll be in Puerto Vallarta in exactly one week.  I'm bringing my nephew and his girlfriend with - their first time to Mexico.  She's a camera buff too, so I'm sure I'll have lots of pics to post when I get back!

I will say, I'll be thinking of this as I'm flying.  I knew one of the passengers.  http://en.wikipedia....ines_Flight_261

Oh MAN Bj1! Now you gotta make sure to stay in touch so you can let us off the hook of worrying! I only have a problem with the take offs in general but only when I actively IGNORE and DENY all the thoughts and feelings about articles such as that.

#35 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,377 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

It'd be different if I hadn't worked with one of the passengers on that flight.  He had his wife and two daughters with him as well.

Takeoff's and landings are my favorite part.  I usually nap the rest of the time :)

I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours - Lewis Carroll

#36 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,707 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

Summer ends when I get an extra hour of sleep, so I do NOT complain!!!! Happy Fall ya'll!!!

fall_color-3.jpg

• Bj1 likes this

#37 grannymede

grannymede

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

Chad, really pretty foliage.  Thanks, Granny :grannymede:

What ever happened to that archaic word "pr*bl*ms"?  I haven't seen it used in many a day.  That's why I typed it as if it is forbidden.  Is the dismissal of the word another sign of the wussification of America?  What does EOD say?

#38 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,377 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

Just back from Puerto Vallarta!

Went to the zoo ....

_DSC0748.jpg

The Botanical Gardens ...

_DSC0460.jpg

Took a taco stand food tour with our guide Memo ...

_DSC0090_2_.jpg

Saw the 'Rhythms of the Night' show ...

_DSC0323.jpg

And hung out a lot on the balcony ...

At night ....

_DSC0029_2_.jpg

And during the day ...

_DSC0001_2_.jpg

The un-edited pics can be seen here (so you can see not all my pics are this good!):  http://www.escargot....tovallarta2013/

Oh - my camera 'brackets' (multiple shots of the same subject at different exposures) frequently, so don't think I was crazily obsessed by some of the subjects :)

#39 ChadCox

ChadCox

Bitch Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,707 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Just back from Puerto Vallarta!

The un-edited pics can be seen here (so you can see not all my pics are this good!):  http://www.escargot....tovallarta2013/

Oh - my camera 'brackets' (multiple shots of the same subject at different exposures) frequently, so don't think I was crazily obsessed by some of the subjects :)

Thanks for sharing! I loved these. So who is the lovely couple throughout? The toucan with the huge green bill and the flowers were my favs, but I liked the landscapes with the palm tree silhouettes too!

#40 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,377 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

That's one of my nephew's and his girlfriend.  They'd never been out of the country, so I asked them to join me.  They took a zipline tour as well - I stayed on the balcony that day  :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users