Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,771 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 09:55 PM

Up yours, ya little twerp.

I might like that. :devilish: :doggystyle:
If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#12 jwilliam747

jwilliam747

CUM--BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,982 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 09:59 PM

OMG!!!! Write this down in the history books!!! LaRoux??? Being nice??? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Up yours, ya little twerp. :finger: niceness only last so long, then I get bored. :laugh:

R WE A LITTLE SENSITIVE ROXY?????
Love is measured by its depth...Sex takes only a few inches.
SmileyCentral.com

#13 jwilliam747

jwilliam747

CUM--BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,982 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 10:03 PM

BB,tHREE WEEKS IS A LONG YIME TO BE LOOKING AT THE LOVE OF UR LIFE IN FRONT OF A LAPTOP...I CAN FEEL THE STRESS AND TENSION...SEVERAL IDEAS POP INTO MY BRAIN...SPEND TIME PLANNING A FANTASTIC GETAWAY WHEN THIS IS OVERREMEMBER OVER AND OVER THAT THIS IS TEMPORARY,,,IT WILL PASSREMEMBER TIMES WHEN HE HAS BEEN THERE FOR YOU...THIS S A TIME WHEN YOU'RE THERE FOR HIM.
Love is measured by its depth...Sex takes only a few inches.
SmileyCentral.com

#14 lenny

lenny

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 11:01 PM

and BTW, Lenny and rOss, the project he's working on at the moment is for Vodafone New Zealand, so don't expect me to be nice to you these days...it's all your fault!!! :D

Real sorry your feeling so down BB, but at least you have the consolation only one week to go and Peter is working on a really, really important job. BTW when were you nice to us kiwis , I must have missed it. :stunned:

#15 belgian bloke

belgian bloke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,966 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 01:24 AM

Thanks guys,the weekend getaway is booked btw, last May weekend, when we've got another bank holiday w/e coming up......in the mean time i guess i just keep blizing the forum... :typing:

#16 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 01:54 AM

It could be worse!! imagineWhen I tell Peter that I live within walking distance of Vodaphone's HQ and invite him to stay with me here in Auckland. ( I'm gonna e/mail him )Then you'll have something to worry about. Coz I'll invite lenny up from the Capital and we'll have a good time with Peter and he won't wanna go back to the UK just stay here in Paradise with us. :lol: Actually I do live near Vodaphones HQ, its a mighty posh building. When the Queen was here about ten years back she opened it. :professor:
Drawn into a tale like wasps to a picnic.

#17 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:36 AM

;) And I should add also that if your not getting any stick at home due to work pressure rest assured hon you'll get heaps of stick here. :love3: and where the fcuk is everyone tonight? 2.4.05
Drawn into a tale like wasps to a picnic.

#18 belgian bloke

belgian bloke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,966 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 04:23 PM

i was kinda hoping a trip to NZ would come with the contract...alas...not this time... not that the company would have paid for me, but i would have come with him of of course... i could have gone and educated rOss whilst he was working :D ... and he always says the vodaphone buildings are really great... here in the UK, in Cape Town too....PS: i take it stick is kiwi slang for...well, kiwi? :lol:

#19 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 10:36 AM

I think I missed this one earlier on... If it's any consollation, I know they way you're feeling.Now James is doing his reporter job again, he's either never at home or working away, trying to get the latest gossip and stuff like that. It's no fun at all. And for him it's 7 days a week, as there's always some news to be found somewhere <_< Maybe, if this keeps up a little longer, Peter could move in with the guys and I'm heading for Poole :D Just as mates, obviously ;) :rolleyes: Anyway, hope today has been a little bit better...
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#20 Scarborough

Scarborough

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 07:56 PM

Laroux, thanks for the post - you're one of the reasons I enjoy it sooooo much!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users