2056 replies to this topic

#21 Palamede

Palamede

I shop at Abercrombie and Fitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:13 PM

For some reason they started with episode 3, continued with 4 and 5 and then shifted to 1, 2 and 3 :blink:

No, they started with 4, obviously it couldn't have worked otherwise. Not that I care, actually, Dodo old thing now that I trhink about it

#22 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:17 PM

Only goes to show how much I know about Star Wars and how much I care :rolleyes:
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#23 Sunshine

Sunshine

my butler oogles tyler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,870 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:18 PM

ME EITHER OR NEITHER...........................OH WHAT THE FUCK WHO CARES!!! :rolleyes: :D
COCK IS COCK WHETHER GAY, BI OR STR8!!

#24 belgian bloke

belgian bloke

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,966 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:36 PM

The only good thing about this SW6 being released is that it was accompanied by the news that this will be the final episode...When part 4 (which was actually part 1) was released i remember Lucas saying in an interview that after the 3 prequals, there would also be another 3 sequals, making the total number of episodes 9...can you imagine?? So thank god he seems to have changed his mind on that (probably after his bank told him they wouldn't be able to print his balance on a single sheet if he continued...)so hopefully within a year or so this will all be but a bad memory...may the force be with us during all this time....

#25 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 04:51 PM

But I really like the films about Hannibal Lechter for their educational value.  I got a lot of usefull recipes from them.  :hungry:

My kind of guy... :devilish: One question though, what type of device do you use to get to the yummy stuff underneath all that hair? I tried a chainsaw once, but it turned out a little bit too messy <_<

hand held cranial saw. kind of like those hobby tools that are sold, but the heavy duty variety. of course you could use a hand held circular saw, but they are much bigger and clumsier. there is also a high probability of getting bone chips in the "yummy stuff."

#26 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 01:33 AM

I'll make a note to pop round the store on my way home from work... provided they're still open. Then again, if they aren't, I could always bring home something yummy from the guy who runs the place :devilish: No matter how messy that might get!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You can bask in all my glory... but you'll never be divine. I'm sorry... user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#27 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 05:51 AM

Ok I'm gonna say it to.'I couldn't give a flyin fcuk' :doggystyle: :jester: :doggystyle:
Drawn into a tale like wasps to a picnic.

#28 dodo

dodo

dOdInSkI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,569 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 03:16 PM

I'll make a note to pop round the store on my way home from work... provided they're still open. Then again, if they aren't, I could always bring home something yummy from the guy who runs the place :devilish: No matter how messy that might get!

Had a lovely meal tonight :eating cursor: Got a bit of a question for y'all. Is it wrong to have thoughts like that? I mean, sometimes I really wonder what it would be like to kill someone in that way. Am I a freak? Or maybe I'm just getting a bit self-destructive and suicidal again?

#29 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 03:31 PM

ME EITHER OR NEITHER...........................OH WHAT THE FUCK WHO CARES!!! :rolleyes: :D

:banana: Go Sunshine :banana:
Drawn into a tale like wasps to a picnic.

#30 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 04:08 PM

I'll make a note to pop round the store on my way home from work... provided they're still open. Then again, if they aren't, I could always bring home something yummy from the guy who runs the place  :devilish: No matter how messy that might get!

Had a lovely meal tonight :eating cursor: Got a bit of a question for y'all. Is it wrong to have thoughts like that? I mean, sometimes I really wonder what it would be like to kill someone in that way. Am I a freak? Or maybe I'm just getting a bit self-destructive and suicidal again?

There is a world of difference between thinking and doing. ;) I have actually planned out the demise of a certain person with weasil like tendencies, then used it to create one of the darkest stories I have ever written. Oddly enough it was still full of sex. :laugh:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users