307 replies to this topic

#301 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,394 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:38 PM

ChadCox - The museum of anthropology is HUGE.  There are several galleries, for different locations in México, and they each have hundreds of items on display.  Then there's an upstairs that has more modern items, and the displays are more representations of daily life in that period.  I especially like the water feature - very unique!  Two restaurants on site, one sit-down and the other is more a café type place to pick up a sandwich and a coffee.  The photos are meant to give you an idea of what's there - the rest you'll see when you make the trip to visit in person!

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#302 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,394 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:39 PM

#303 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,946 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:13 PM

ChadCox - The museum of anthropology is HUGE.  There are several galleries, for different locations in México, and they each have hundreds of items on display.  Then there's an upstairs that has more modern items, and the displays are more representations of daily life in that period.  I especially like the water feature - very unique!  Two restaurants on site, one sit-down and the other is more a café type place to pick up a sandwich and a coffee.  The photos are meant to give you an idea of what's there - the rest you'll see when you make the trip to visit in person!

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#304 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,946 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:15 PM

What is the name of the huge church?? :love3:

animated_background_b1.gifLife's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.animated_background_b1.gif

#305 Scott

Scott

You want some of this??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,880 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:04 PM

Nice! 

• Bj1 likes this
If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

#306 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,394 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:59 AM

I like to call it the church of rape, plunder, and pillage.  But the full name appears to be "The Metropolitan Cathedral of the Assumption of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary into Heaven".   The older section is heavily tilted, probably not due to their past and current evil deeds, but more from having it built on a lake bed, and the occasional earthquake.  Or perhaps it is due to their past and current evil deeds.

#307 ChadCox

ChadCox

Long Suffering Left Hook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,946 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 07:54 PM

I like to call it the church of rape, plunder, and pillage.  But the full name appears to be "The Metropolitan Cathedral of the Assumption of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary into Heaven".   The older section is heavily tilted, probably not due to their past and current evil deeds, but more from having it built on a lake bed, and the occasional earthquake.  Or perhaps it is due to their past and current evil deeds.

I just love the architecture. The perpetuation of the scourge of religious abuse spilling into and supporting violent oppression throughout the ages definitely over-shadows any vestige of virginity that ever existed on the planet. :love3:

• Bj1 likes this

#308 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,394 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:02 PM

Fun in the sun in Acapulco!

20190715_190951.jpg

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic