Photo

2020 US Elections

president presidential election election congressional seats STDs Stop the Donald

34 replies to this topic

#31 ChadCox

ChadCox

Remembering Keo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,214 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 07:55 PM

It's funny because he wasn't even Republican before he ran for President. I don't know if he was a Democrat or just non-party, but I do remember them saying that he registered as a Republican so that he could run. I bet he did it because he knew that they would support him. Most of the rich powerful businessmen in our government are Republican, so he knew they would accept him as one of their own.....and they still do. 

He (they) worked on this script for years. :love3:

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection.

#32 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,797 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 11:58 AM

Well, it's official.  Bernie has suspended his bid for the presidential race and Biden hasn't given Bernie's supporters any reason to vote for him.

Guess who I predict is going to be president of the USA again.

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#33 ChadCox

ChadCox

Remembering Keo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,214 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 07:26 AM

Well, it's official.  Bernie has suspended his bid for the presidential race and Biden hasn't given Bernie's supporters any reason to vote for him.

Guess who I predict is going to be president of the USA again.

:thumbs down: :thumbs down: :thumbs down: :thumbs down: :thumbs down: :thumbs down: :thumbs down: :thumbs down:

#34 Bj1

Bj1

Я заманил л

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,797 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 11:12 AM

Everywhere I look on Facebook the Biden supporters are ridiculing Bernie supporters and trying to shame them into voting for Biden.  This is NOT how you gain supporters.  Has anyone actually tried to listen to Joe Biden lately?  The man can't put a coherent sentence together.  He doesn't support health care for all.  He doesn't support tax reform.  He doesn't support the massive changes we need to try to get a grip on climate control.  He doesn't support marijuana legalization.  He does support pharma, big business, the financial industry, and the military machine.

So he will fill all the positions tRump has left vacant in his fairly good attempt to rape the government.  If a Supreme Court justice retires/dies he'll try to fill the vacancy - good luck if the Senate is still under Republican control.

No concessions to sway the Bernie voters to his camp.  No massive campaign to give young voters a reason to come out and vote for him.  Some of the people I know are pushing for Andrew Cuomo to get in the race.  Why, I don't know.  Yes he's been pretty vocal, and right on the money about the covid situation - but he was late to come on board and New Yorkers are dying because of it.  He can form complete sentences, and get through a media event without telling lies - maybe that's the key.

But the DNC has decided once again that they know best.  Whatever they and Biden promised to the other candidates that dropped out and gave Biden their support I don't know - it must have been significant to get them all to drop out at the same time considering Biden's numbers were abysmal.

I guess it's easy to see that I'm not a Democrat.  I think both parties are corrupt and in the pockets of men whose only goal is to subjugate the rest of humanity and accumulate wealth.  Sure, Democrats will smile and whisper sweet nothings in your ear as they fuck you while Republicans will tell you that you're their bitch and slap your ass.  In the end you've still been fucked.

No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

#35 ChadCox

ChadCox

Remembering Keo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,214 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 02:53 PM

He'll remain on several ballets and continue to draw delegate points toward supporting his being a cabinet selection for the "good rapist". :love3:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users