2433 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,816 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 08:56 PM

A log cabin circa 1830's on the lot... (thinking of fixing it up)
Posted Image

The dreaded mulch pile :lol:
Posted Image

The garden that caused the "So sore" thread <_<
Posted Image

The dinosaur slide circa 1910, (needs a paint job - should have red eyes and green body)
Posted Image

Takin a break
Posted Image

The tulips at the front of the house (been working hard on this area B) )
Posted Image

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#2 Roamer1

Roamer1

My cute butler "massages" me. Mmmm.....!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 09:00 PM

Nice collage Tyler! :)
Peace.

#3 Jason061980

Jason061980

I shop at garage sales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 09:04 PM

Tyler, It looks so peaceful there. I especially love the tulips. Unfortunately, I dont think they would do that well here in south florida....so i'm not able to plant them like i wanted to. :big cry: Keep up the good work!Jason

#4 moondoggy

moondoggy

My butler does my shopping

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 09:10 PM

Wow Tyler it all looks fabulous. Like your own piece of heaven. :)
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it".

#5 Scarborough

Scarborough

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 09:16 PM

Tyler, you look great as the Lord of the Manor - suits you. Gorgeous as always...P.S> did you read the pm I sent you?? It's important to me...

#6 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 10:39 PM

:bananaparty: Man what a cool, super, peaceful, beautiful place yum!Thanks for sharing those pic's with us :hugs: rOss
Drawn into a tale like wasps to a picnic.

#7 LaRoux

LaRoux

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,833 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 10:53 PM

The garden that caused the "So sore" thread 

Whatcha growing there? Rocks and dead bushes. They are nice pictures, and the place does look very peaceful. I don't know if I would be able to live there for long, at least not alone. I'ver grown a little use to listening to my neighbors arguing. It's no wonder you chase the cows in the fields. I'd probably be hanging from the dinosaur. Stop clapping BB! If you don't mind a question, how big is your property? How large of a family were you planning on? Who the hell takes the pictures if you are in all of them? Does the web cam stretch that far outside? Or do you set a timer and then pose? Maybe it is a good thing the neighbors are so far away. :D Why am I so nosey? By the way, I would definitely restore the log cabin. And probably spend summer weekends living in it, while pretending I was a kid again. :old:

#8 ross

ross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:03 PM

:rolleyes: Rox shut it!!!!!!!! 'ya got no class'We mightint get to see anymore pic's if you ask so many flippin questions.Don't blow it for us.*wonder what he keeps in the log cabin, the Walton's John boy tied up :lol: *
Drawn into a tale like wasps to a picnic.

#9 Tyler

Tyler

Bandit was the love of my life.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,816 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:23 PM

Thanks ross my man, I try to share some clean pics about myself and Rox has to pick pick pick :lol:

Whatcha growing there? Rocks and dead bushes.

It is early May here in northern Ontario and things are just blooming. Those are cool little bushes (forget the name) with little yellow flowers when they bloom in a few weeks, there are 25 of them in that bed plus a patch of peaonies(sp?) at the top :P

They are nice pictures, and the place does look very peaceful. I don't know if I would be able to live there for long, at least not alone. I'ver grown a little use to listening to my neighbors arguing. It's no wonder you chase the cows in the fields. I'd probably be hanging from the dinosaur. Stop clapping BB!

I have friends <_<

well imaginary friends :lol:

If you don't mind a question, how big is your property?

4 acres

How large of a family were you planning on?

I might pull a David Letterman yet :ph34r:

Who the hell takes the pictures if you are in all of them?

Mostly my friend Gail (mom's roomate and ex-girlfriend *long story*), she helps me around the house and sees over all the gardening. Her sister Joanne is a photographer who started a really successful card business and also does the action photography for the local whitewater rafting outfit. Gail also is a little camera crazy.

She also did Havoc. :devilish:

"The only thing we are really sure of is that we live and want to go on living. This is something that we share with everything else that lives, from elephants to blades of grass—and, of course, every human being. So we are brothers and sisters to all living things, and owe to all of them the same care and respect, that we wish for ourselves." — James Brabazon

sig.jpg

#10 lenny

lenny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 05:18 AM

Thanks for the pics Tyler, it looks a really super place, particularly liked the tulips reminding me some people are now into spring with summer up ahead while some of us are into autumn with winter to look forward to. :(

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users